Welcome 💓

Hi guys!!

• Hello and welcome to "Promised?..."
This book is about Andy and Rye and their friends. The two are a couple, actually the cutest couple. One day a new student comes to their school. At first everything stays normal. They befriend the new boy and hang out a lot with him and their other friends. But then something happens that will put their relationship to a test. Will they overcome it?

• The writing process of this book was very slow. I actually started with the idea and the writing in febuary (2019). So now eight months later it's nearly finished. Finally I feel like it's ready to be posted and out for people to read. I hope you enjoy.

• I actually don't have that much experience with writing. I mean I've written two books, but they were shorter and also not that thought through. I do write oneshots, though. (I'm better at writing these if you ask me, because sometimes it's difficult for me to follow something to produce longer stories, but I tried my best here.)

• Last but not least, I want to tell you a bit about me.
My name is Valerie and I'm 16 years old. I'm from Austria, so english is not my first language (please if you find some spelling/grammar mistakes either point them out nicely or kindly ignore them).

If you made it this far, thank you for reading all this. I really hope you will enjoy reading this book.❤️