ten {Cuddle Time}

As the three boys sat there, on the little hill, chillig and cuddling, they looked at the stars. While Brook continued to admire the glowing gasballs on the dark night sky, Andy and Rye silently comunicated through eye contact. Since they have been in a relationship for quite a while now, they knew each other very well and could easily do that. They debated on when to tell Brooklyn. Suddenly the brunette slung an arm around his yet to be boyfriend, from whom he earned a surprised yelp.

"Brooky?..", he asked. "Hm?", the green eyed hummed, indicating that he was listening.
"Have you seen the stars tonight?", Rye said. The younger nodded and looked at him confused. "They're beautiful, aren't they. You know what else is beautiful tonight?"
"Andy?", Brooklyn asked. Both other boys chuckled. "Yes, he is. But I actually meant you." When these words left Rye's mouth, Brook blushed a dark red and tried to hide his face behind his hands. Andy quickly removed them and smiled.

"We took you out today, because we wanted to tell you something..", Andy started to explain. The other blonde looked at him with curious eyes. "So we... uh, I-I", he stuttered out. Rye noticed his struggle. "How about we start at the very beginning?", he said, deciding to help his boyfriend, who nodded his head. "Okay, so you know how we told you Andy moaned another boy's name?", the brunette asked. Brook nodded, still not quite sure of what the two wanted from him.

Andy sighed. "It was your name.." He hid his face behind his hands while blushing.
Brook's breath hitched and he looked shocked. "M-me?"
When the blue eyed nodded, Brooklyn looked over to Rye who smiled. "We talked about it you know. And we came to the conclusion that.. uh, we both like you-", he said but was interrupted by his lover. "So we decided, t-to ask you if you.. would like to.. to be our boyfriend."
When Andy finished Brook looked up at his crushes. Sitting in between them, he couldn't even hide the blush, that was spreading over his cheeks.

Both stared down at the adorable boy. "I-I would love to..", the green eyed said, his emerald orbs sparkling with excitement. "Well, that's great 'cause we want you to.", the tallest said and pressed a quick kiss to Brooklyn's lips. Shocked, he pulled back and turned to Andy to see his reaction. But he just smiled and leaned in to kiss him on the lips as well. Brook was squished beween his two new boyfriend's, overwhelmed but happy. "Come on, let's head home.", Rye suggested.

...
When at home, the three boys went into Andy's room after saying hello to his mum. Andy immediately took some joggers and a hoodie from Rye, that he had in his wardrobe and changed into them. Then he tossed a t-shirt and some pants onto his bed for Rye. For Brooklyn he also took a hoodie and joggers. They quickly changed their clothes. Finally comfortable, they sat down on the bed, snuggling. Rye sat in the middle, one arm draped around each boyfriend. Andy turned on his tv going right on netflix. "Brooky, what do you want to watch?", he asked. "I don't know, just turn on some series or something."

Both blondes pushed themselves more into their strong boyfriend's body, while turning on a show. The blue eyed started to slowly kiss Rye's neck. Leaving open mouthed kisses all over it. Rye let out a content sigh and closed his eyes. Andy just continued, seemingly loving the way he could distract his boy. Brook looked over, seeing what was going on and wanted to join. He leaned over and started kissing Rye's cheek. Then he moved over to his mouth. The brown eyed kissed back instantly, their lips moving in sync.

When the shortest noticed that he was no longer perceived, he whined. Rye chuckled, pulled away from Brooklyn and pulled him into a kiss. Andy enjoyed it and Brook busied himself with Rye's hair, tangling it around his fingers. The brunette grabbed onto his newer boyfriend's hips pulling him closer. Then, Andy pulled back, placing a kiss on Brooklyn's lips too, then turning around, deciding that he wanted to go to sleep. Rye quickly switched place with Brooklyn, pressing him down into the bed behind Andy. Then he laid down behind both, wrapping his arms around them. "I love you.", he mumbled before falling asleep.

Words: 751
I hope you like this part. There are only a few more to come. Also sorry that it took so long. Please comment and vote. Tell me what you think of this story. 💓