seven {Back Together}

"So, are you two together again?", Sonny asked at lunch. Rye nodded, happily wrapping an arm around the smaller boy's waist, pulling him closer.
The five friends sat together at lunch. All five at once, that didn't happen since the incident between the couple.

"What happened actually?", Jack asked, genuinely interested and wanting to know what had caused them to even split up.
But Rye just shook his head and pulled the blonde closer. "This little one messed up, but it's all good now." He didn't explain any further, he deemed that to be enough.

The boys talked and laughed. The couple shared a kiss every now and then, while their friends cheered. "You know we should hang out sometimes. I missed it.", Sonny suggested. "Yes, that would be so cool", Brooklyn added.
"I don't know. I kind of just wanna spend time with Rye. Make up for the lost time.", Andy said. "Or rather, make out.", Sonny chimed in and laughter erupted from all the boys. Immediately a heated conversation started.

Later on the bell rang, intending the end of lunch break. The five friends stood up and headed to their next class. "About the hang out. We could do it on the weekend?", Jack quickly said before they had to split. "Since you two want to spend today together.", he added looking at the couple among his friends. All agreed and nodded, then walked to class.

...
Andy and Rye spent their afternoon together at Andy's. First they just sat in the blonde's room kissing and talking. Mainly about themselves and their relationship as they still had things to fix and clarify.
When Andy's mum came home in the evening, she found them cuddling on the sofa watching a movie. "Hello boys.", she said, "do you want dinner?"

The two lovers nodded, smiling at her, then turning back to their movie. The woman went into the kitchen, starting to cook. She smiled to herself, happy they found their way back together. The relationship was healthy for both boys. They needed each other, everyone could see. And mothers are always the happiest seeing their children find love and be happy.

Only fiften minutes later the food was ready and served. All three sat down by the table and started eating. Andy's mum asked her son a few things about school before turning to Rye.
"Do you want to stay over, tonight.", she asked smiling.
"Oh, no thank you. I have to go home afterwards.", he declined politely.
"What, why? Can't you stay here?", Andy exclaimed and clinged to his arm.
The brunette chuckled but explained that his parents were going out and he had to watch his little brothers.
Suddenly the blue eyed had an idea. "What if I help you and then sleep at yours?" When Rye nodded he turned to his mum and asked: "Can I mum?" The woman also agreed and Andy squealed with excitement.

When the two lovers arrived at Rye's house, his parents were just about to leave. They quickly hugged them and the boys headed inside, where the twins immediately jumped onto them.
The whole evening they played games with them. When they had to go to sleep, the older ones helped them to get ready for bed. Before sending them to bed they watched a movie together. Of course Andy and Rye cuddled in the middle of the couch. Having no space the twins just sat right on top of them. The brown eyed wrapped his arms around his boy's waist, pulling him impossily closer and kissing his temple.

After the movie the younger boys went to bed and Rye and Andy went into Rye's room.
"Rye?", Andy asked softly.
"Yes?"
"Can we... tell the others why we had the fight?"
"Yeah.. but are you sure baby?", the brunette answered.
"Yes. It was my fault anyway.", he shrugged and leaned up to kiss Rye, who nodded and then leaned in too.

A small make out started. Rye brushed with his fingers over his boyfriend's back and tummy, lifting his shirt up. Andy placed his arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Rye's tongue brushed over Andy's lips, who parted them gladly. Immediately, their tongues collided in a delicate way.
At some point Rye pulled away and laid down, snuggling up to Andy. Cuddling they fell asleep.

...
Over the week, the couple spent as much time together as possible. Slowly their relationship went back to how it was before the big fight. They were loving and trustig just like before. Always all over each other, and never letting go. Having to go without one another for longer than ten minutes was pure torture for the two lovers.

Words: 784
I hope you like it. Comments and votes are appreciated! 💕