eight {Fun Time}

On the next weekend, the five friends met at their secret spot between the trees. But after sitting there and talking for about half an hour they got cold and decided to go inside. Quickly they went to Jack's and settled down in his room after saying hello to his parents.
Jack sat down on his bed with Brook next to him. Sonny placed himself on the beanbag and the couple cuddled in the small couch.

After talking for what seemed like hours Andy started whispering in his boyfriend's ear, asking him something. When Rye agreed he cleared his throat. The others looked up from their conversation and to the two lovers. "Em, we wanted to tell you... why we um had the fight.", Andy stuttered, looking at his friends while the brunette only nodded.
"Okay..", Jack said looking at them. Brooklyn snapped out of his thoughts he was in before and Sonny gave Andy a thumbs up since he already knew the story.

"So... You remeber that one day, when we hung out. Like the last time before today?", he started and the others nodded.
"Andy and I then decided to have a sleep over at his.", Rye continued. "And, well, you know us. At some point we started making out-"
"Yeah, probably very heated", Jack said and everyone laughed. After some time Brook showed for the others to continue. Just as Rye was about to talk, Andy did.

"It all went normal, you know. Until I um.. I moaned another name.", he looked down in shame. The expressions of his friends were shocked. "And then, well, Rye ran out. I tried to stop him. Shit went down. And that's basically it."
"Yeah, and then I ignored him.", Rye added.
The other three boys didn't know what to say. When Andy started explaining, that was not what they expected.

Soon they got back to their happy, bubbliness, though. Laughing and having fun together. The five friends joked around until everyone needed to go home.

...
Walking to school Andy, Rye and Brooklyn talked about the events of the last days. About how happy Andy and Rye were and how Brook supported them. But also about school and all the homework they got from their teachers.
At the school they met Sonny and Jack who were already waiting for them.

"Hey guys.", Sonny greeted the three and Jack waved.
"Hi.", Andy said, when they arrived where they stood. He looked at his watch and saw that they still had about ten minutes until their first class. "I wanted to bake something today, after school. Want to help me?", he asked.
"Sorry, I don't have time today.", Jack answered.
"Yeah, me neither.", Sonny added.

"Okay, what about you?", he said, turning to Brooklyn. He knew that Rye would for sure spend the afternoon with him.
"Yeah, I think I'm free. Actually, I'd love to bake.", he replied. "We could do it at mine, if you want to."
"Yeah sure.", Rye said.

...
"Hey Brooklyn? Where do you have the flour?", Andy asked. They decided to bake cookies. First they searched all the ingredients they needed and placed them on the kitchen counter. Brook's mum greeted the boys but then went to her working room.
"Right there. Wait, let me get it.", Brooklyn said and opened the cupboard. He took the flour and other things. Then he got a big bowl to mix the dough in it.

After placing the cookies on the baking tray, the three boys put them in the oven and set the time on the timer.
They sat down on the couch in Brook's living room and talked. The conversation flowed so naturally.

Suddenly a beeping interrupted their chatter, making them jump. Brooklyn quickly turned off the timer and the three boys went to the kitchen to get the cookies. Taking them out of the oven they were hot but finished. Andy immediately took one and stuffed it into his mouth, burning it.
"Ow.. it's hot", he whined and Rye chuckled. "Well it's fresh from the oven.", he pecked the blonde's lips.

Brook put the cookies on a plate and they went back to the living room. "How about we watch a movie?", he asked his friends. Both agreed so he went on netflix and they decided what they wanted to watch. Andy and Rye cuddled on one end of the couch while Brooklyn sat on the other. The couple was tangled together, Rye's hands around the smaller.

During the film Rye noticed Brook occasionally staring over at them. He saw the sad look on his face. "Brook?", the brunette asked causing Brook to hum and Andy to look up from the tv. "Do you wanna come here? We can cuddle all together."
The short boy hesitated but eventually agreed. He slid over to the others and snuggled up to them. One of Rye's hand brushed through his hair and Andy rested his palm on his thigh.

Words: 827
I hope you like it. Please tell me what you think. Comments and votes are appreciated. 💞

 💞