nine {A Third?}

"Andy?", Rye mumbled.
The two were at Rye's place, in his room, cuddling.
"Hm?", the other whispered back.
"Do you remeber when you told me about why you moaned Brooklyn the other night?", the brunette asked.
"Yeah..", the answer was softly.
"Do you still feel this way?"
"What?", the blue eyed was confused.
"You told me you liked him. Do you still feel that way? And please be honest."

"Um, yeah I suppose. But you're more important", Andy hesitantly replied.
Rye stayed quiet, thinking. And while he got calmer and was lost in his thoughts, his boyfriend was worried by his reaction, fidgeting. "Rye?", he tapped his shoulder. "Please say something."
"Oh, sorry. I just thought... I think I might like him too.", he blushed and looked away.
"Really?" Rye nodded and smiled a bit.

"I thought about it and.. I-I mean, maybe.. only if you want to.. we could ask him, to-to join our relationship.", the brown eyed stuttered out, looking into Andy's eyes. "Yeah, sure why not. I would actually really like that.", he said and kissed Rye's lips. "But I want to make it special."
"Okay,.. how about we ask him if he has time tomorrow. And we could go to the cinema, watch a movie and then...", Rye mused.
"Yeah! And then we go to the hill. You know, the small one next to the park.", Andy said and Rye nodded. "We could watch the stars or the sunset, depends on the time we're there, and then ask him?"
"Yeah I'd like that."

Laying down Andy pulled Rye with him and snuggled into his chest. "I love you", he mumbled and kissed his lips softly. "I love you too", his boyfriend muttered between kisses.
The kisses soon turned into a heated make out. The blonde climbed on top of Rye and took his face between his small hands. Rye's hands were placed on Andy's hips, lightly exerting pressure to them.

...
"Andy? How about we call Brook now and ask him if he has time tomorrow and wants to meet up?", Rye asked, feeling a little bit insecure, never having been in this situation.
"Yeah, okay.", the shorter said and took his phone. Dialing Brook, the two waited for him to answer the phone.
Rye's head rested on his boyfriend's shoulder while he nervously played with the end of his hoodie sleeve.

When Brook picked up Andy put his phone on speaker so both could listen.
"Hey Andy?", Brook said.
"Hey, um.. it's Andy and Rye here. We wanted to ask if you maybe.. wanted to meet us tomorrow evening. We could go to the movies or something."
"Yeah, sure. Just us three?"
"If that's okay for you.", Andy answered.
"Totally, yeah. I'm looking forward to it."
"Cool! Well then, See you tomorrow! -"
"Bye"
Andy hung up the phone and looked at Rye.

"I nearly said love you in the end. Before hanging up.", he said. Rye looked at him shocked and started laughing.

...
"Hey guys!", Brook said as he arrived at the cinema and hugged his friends.
"Hey Brooky", Rye said and Andy waved. They walked into the building and went to the counter. Quickly they discussed which movie they wanted to watch and bought the tickets. Then they bought some popcorn and something to drink. After everyone went to the toilet, they went to the theater. They showed their tickets, went in and found their seats.

Andy and Rye let Brook sit in the middle. Then they held hands over Brook's lap and rested them there. Every now and then one of them caressed either the others knuckles or Brook's hands that were placed right beside them. Of course the fake blonde wondered why they were so affectionate, but he didn't complain. He actually really liked it.

After the film, Rye jumped up and ran outside. "Where's he going?", Brook asked, looking at Andy. "Probably to the toilet.", he answered and laughed. "Come on, we'll wait in the hall for him." The smaller took Brooklyn's hand and pulled him with him out of the cinema room.
"Do you wanna go to the park or something? Or do you have to go home now?", Andy asked.
"No, I have time. We can do whatever you want.", the green eyed answered and Andy nodded.

When Rye came back, he quickly pecked his boyfriend's lips and got into the car. The other two sat down in the back and Rye started driving. Only a few minutes later they arrived at the park. Getting out of the car, the brunette took Andy's hand and gently grabbed Brooklyn's too. Then he started walking to the little hill. Once at the top the three boys sat down. Brook in the middle with his head on Andy's shoulder, who sat on his right side. He placed his hand on the other blonde's thigh, while Rye's palm rested on his boyfriend's hand. Brooklyn's looked at the lovers joined hands on top of his thigh, still very confused by the couples actions.

Words: 840
I really hope you like it. Please comment and vote. I'd like to know your thoughts. I actually don't Like this part that much, but it gets better (i think and hope..). 💓💓