twelve {The Perfect Throuple}

One month later the three lovers decided to go on a date. Like a really cute, typical one.

Andy was at home stressig about what to wear to their date. Rye asked him and Brook out and they didn't even know what they are going to be doing. In his half panicked state, he decided to call Brooklyn. Quickly he snatched his phone from where it was sat on his night stand. Clicking on his green eyed boyfriend's contact, he put the phone on speaker and placed it next to his wardrobe. "Hey, Babe?", he heard a soft voice through his device.

"Um, hey, I just wanted to ask what you're gonna wear tonight. Since Rye didn't tell us where we're going.", he asked. "I don't know, I haven't thought about it yet, to be honest."
"Okay, you know I thought casual.. but what if he's taking us somewhere fancy? Like, then I would feel totally out of place."
"Jeez, Andy, calm down. You know Rye better than me. You've been on more dates with him. Just relax. It's gonna be fine.", Brook chuckled.
"Okay, you know what. I'm just gonna wear jeans and a jumper."
"That's good. I'm gonna do the same, okay. See you at seven, Babe"
"Okay, thank you. Love you, bye"

Andy sighed out and dugged into his drawers. He pulled out black ripped jeans and his favourite jumper, that was actually Rye's, but no one had to know. After getting dressed he went into the bathroom to do his hair. He brought it into a messy style with quick brushes through them, with his fingers. Content with himself he hopped down the stairs. Just then the bell rang. Quickly he went and opened the door to see his two boyfriends looking their absolute finest. He stopped in his tracs to admire them, looking them up and down. "Hey baby", Rye said as he stepped forward and pressed a kiss to the blonde's lips. "You ready?"

The blue eyed nodded and put on his shoes. He shouted a goodbye to his mum and then stepped out, closing the door behind himself. After also kissing Brook, Andy took both their hands and dragged them along. Soon, though, Rye took the lead, though, since only he knew where they were going. The three teenagers went along the footpath through their neighborhood for a bit. Rye then suddenly stopped in front of a cute little restaurant. They went inside and sat down by a table.

Soon a waitress came to bring them the menu. "Anything to drink, already?", she asked politely. The three boys ordered 'just some water for now' and the waitress nodded and went away again. When the waitress came again, she brought their water and took their food order.
About an hour later the three boyfriends left the the little restaurant with full bellies and content smiles decorating their faces. "Come on. How about we walk back through the park?", Rye asked as he held onto one of both of the blonde's hands. When they both nodded he strucked towards the park.

Once at the park the three lovers sat down in the grass. Brook sat in the middle, both his boyfriends leaning against him. Rye rested his hand on the smaller's thigh. His head placed on the shoulder. Andy was laying down. His head on Brook's lap. The green eyed brushed his fingers through the blonde's hair. They stayed like this a few minutes just enjoying the company of each other in comfortable silence. Then Andy spoke up. "Look at the starts, babes. Don't they look beautiful?", he whispered, gazing up at the night sky. "Yes they do baby", Rye mumbles. Brook only nodded and sighed contently.

They fell into silence again. Rye stared down at his blue eyed boy. Their eyes met and the brunette smiled slightly. He moved his hand to cup Andy's cheek. Mesmerized by his boyfriend, the blonde sat up. They leaned in closer until their lips met in a yearning kiss.
Brooklyn, who watched all of this gave them a little time. Then he took Rye by his chin and forcefully turned his head towards him. They kissed and the taller wanted to deepen it. But Brook pulled back and turned to Andy, also pressing a kiss to his lips.

The three lads laid down again. This time Rye in the middle. Andy and Brook both placed their heads on his chest. The brunette wrapped his arms around his two boys. "I love you", he mumbled at kissed them each on the head. "I love you too", he got back from the two blonde boys.

"Babe?", Andy then asked. When the others indicated that they were listening he continued talking. "If ever you feel like you have to hide anything. Please don't. No one here will be mad. We just have to stay true to ourselves, always.", he said. "Yes, if we are honest with each other we can prevent fights and stuff. That's really important.", Rye agreed, his hands stroking through their hair softly. "Mhm, please. I don't want any fights.", Brooklyn mumbled.

"Promised?...", Andy asked looking up to the stars.
"Promised!", his two boyfriends answered.

Words: 867
I hope you enjoyed reading this part! Please comment and vote.