Training

Ok sorry people that read this garbage this is really short and I'm really sorry it's late and I just wanted to get the starter out there so expect a lot longer chapters in the near future kids byeeeee
Sincerely me    //
(Izuku p.o.v )
I ran out of my dorm with my toothbrush in my hand and my hoodie and shirt in the other. "I'm late what's the point of going to class" I mumbled under my breath. I rushed towards the bathroom but before I could make it to the door I crashed into something .All I know is one moment I was going to the bathroom next I'm on my ass looking at Bakugou ."I-uh-I'm really s-sorry " I said stumbling over my words as I looked up at him. I got up and offered him a hand he pushed it away and stood up "just don't do it again you damn nerd" Bakugou said as he walked away I could have sworn I could see a blush on his face when he looked me over . I shrugged it off and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth .Then I put on my white tee and green hoodie that went with my black skinny jeans that were ripped .I looked in the mirror I frowned at what I saw. 'Ugly,stupid,quirkless, fat,Deku!!" the voices in my head screamed .I covered my ears and put my head down shutting my eyes in pain. I felt a headache hit me like an avalanche of pain washing over me .' I hate this. I hate having to hide behind a fake smile. A fake laugh. Why don't I just take Bakugous advice and take a swan dive off the roof ? ' I thought to myself before deciding that's it the date is set. The day I give everybody what they want and take a swan dive off of the roof. Two weeks. Two weeks from now I'll go back to the river where it all started the river where Bakugou fell and I tried to help him up. The river where he started to hate me. That. That will be the river where I die. I stood up accepting my decision and I pulled out my phone and plugged in my headphones and placing them in my ear and turned up the volume as high as it would go before placing it back in my hoodie pocket. I pulled up my hoodie and let a bit of my green fluffy hair go down onto my face so that it cast a shadow over my eyes. As I walked out of the bathroom I looked around and saw Todoroki we locked eyes for a moment before we both looked away . 'Stop it Deku him and Bakugou are together you can't ruin anything else for them you stupid worthless idiot' I thought to myself.  I turned and walked out of the building a frown on my face .