searching the room

Todoroki pov
Today came the day that we get to take Izuku home .me and Bakugou had agreed to take him back to the dorms and we go Aizawa to agree to letting us all three share a dorm. We went through izukus room the other day we weren't happy with what we found
[flashback]
Bakugou and I walked into izukus dorm room the place was the complete opposite of when we last saw it. The All Might merch was all torn down and everything was now a dark shade of green there wasn't much light coming in. His bed looked as if it hadn't been messed with in a while. Bakugou looked at me in the same moment that I looked at him we both nodded and started looking around. About ten minutes later Bakugou was looking under the bed and he pulled out a small black box he called me over and we both looked inside the box we were not happy with what we saw .
• 4 razor blades 2 new and 2 used
•a lighter
•bandages
•and a few pictures of his mother
We looked at each other and sat the box in the bed after a while of looking we had found .....
•20+ razor blades
•2 exacto knives
•drinking alcohol
•cigarets
• bandages
•multiple suicide notes
•3 ropes
•a bunch of really depressing drawings
Bakugou just looked like he had been stabbed through the heart. And I was pretty sure I didn't look much better.....he was wait....was he......crying? After putting away all of the stuff we both got ourselves together and went back to the hospital.
Now bakugou and I are walking hand in hand towards his room. He hasn't said much to anyone since the "accident" all of our classmates have come by to see him most of them left the room crying by the time they left. Aizawa has told them all what happened a couple of days ago. Everyone got hysterical and started crying and tried to figure out why he would do this to himself and why they hadn't seen it sooner . Me and Bakugou just looked at each other and then looked away we were both eager to get back to the hospital even if all we ever did was sit there in silence. Because izuku wouldn't talk to us anytime he did it normally ended in him crying and apologizing to us for being a " complete screwup" . I think Bakugou is taking this the hardest he hates leaving him there like that..
meep I'm back bitches sorry life doesn't want to give me a break it just wants to throw curveball after curveball at me and apparently the curveball just hits me right in the gut every time so I'm trying to update I promise please don't be maddd
       Sincerely
                       Death