The Eyes Of Doom

*Katsuki Bakugou*        

 Looking at it now I see that shitty hair kind of deserved what he got, he has been quite an ass for a while. That's a lot coming from me, I understand that he may not like Deku but its my job to be an ass to him. The thing is that I am the only one allowed to be an ass to him, anyone else is just asking to get blown to space. I don't understand why he hates him so much because he's never had an issue with the Colgate rip off but then again nobody really does I mean the man never really talks. Ever since first year he hast liked him, he always acted friendly in front of everyone but when he thought nobody else was around he was always an ass to him, that was my job not his. I snapped myself out of my thinking and looked at Izuku my eyes locked in his studying him. The only thing that snapped me out of it was Kirishima tugging at my arm "what the hell shitty hair?" I snapped raising my hand ready to light his ass up, he just looked up at me before saying "he took it too far, he's a monster. he should be a villain." he whimpered trying to convince me otherwise about him, only pissing me off more he leaned up trying to get closer to me.  In return I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him close to my face, by now the whole class had their eyes on us anticipating my next move. I looked the shorter male in the eyes my teeth showing my normal grin on my face "if you ever talk about him like that again I will personally kill your ass understood?"  I growled coldly staring him in the eyes "o-of course Bakubro" I shoved him down forcefully "that's your one and only warning next time I won hesitate to blow your ass up.         After I was dragged away from the idiot of a shark by a certain dual colored male I began to simmer down my temper dying down. I glanced over at the others to see what was happening Recovery Girl (Grandma kissy lips) came in and healed Izuku and a few others who needed it before sending us on our way and scolding Aizawa for his "recklessness " we were escorted back to the classroom and told to go back to our normal seats, we weren't even allowed to change. like what the fuck man. The whole class was taken over by the smell of caramel from my nitroglycerin. Oh how much I hate that smell by now because of having to smell that for my while life. The next thing I knew mina was standing  on Aizawas desk "ok everyone, I think we should all thank our personal air freshener for keeping the room smelling amazing even when all of our smelly asses are in here so lets al give a hand to our one and only blasty boiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she said. causing the whole class to erupt in cheers not because they really cared but because they wanted reason  to be loud. Ten  minuets into the wild Iida had given up and was in the corner rocking back and forth his hands doing that weird choppy thing, Aizawa was asleep dead to the world. Half the class was drinking or already drunk, Mina was crowd surfing and Mineta was hanging by his underwear from the fan being spun around like a Disco ball and icy hot was just sitting at his desk debating his life choices. 

//thank you all for all you have done I cant believe were at 25k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                ~Sincerely extra dead death//