Nicknames and smiles

(Bakugou p.o.v)

"I do too and I still say no to that nickname " Todoroki said. "you realize who you're saying that too right I've been trying for a long time to change my nickname but I just got over it and accepted it you should too He's stubborn" Deku said . Just thinking about it now he's so much different so much stronger and smarter than when we were kids ...wait nope he's still a nerd what am I saying. "Yeah it's either icy hot or peppermint or half n half take you're pick" I said with my signature grin earning a small smile from them both . God those smiles could ...Nope no thoughts got away ,damn these two making me soft and shit  it's crazy anyone else talked to me like they did and I'd blow their ass up in a heartbeat. But they say whatever they want and I only smile and laugh . God I had missed talking with him like when we were little . Suddenly I felt a poke in my shoulder Izuku and Todoroki we're laughing ."Oi what are you two laughing at?" I said ."And you say I'm bad about mumbling " Izuku said giggling. "I don't mumble!" I said defensively as I looked at half n half for backup he only gave me a 'really?' Look . I just huffed and leaned back in my seat, " aww it's a pouty kacchan " he teased I shot him a playful glare giving him a warning. Todoroki just shook his head and leaned down resting his head on the bed. He's probably tired we're all tired Todoroki nor I have been able to sleep and Deku keeps waking up throughout the night with nightmares. He doesn't think we know but we both do . Honestly I'm hoping that when we get him home we can all sleep and relax.

(Todoroki p.o.v)
I look over at Katsuki and I can tell he's thinking the same thing I am. We all need sleep   I get up and look at him for a moment before walking out of the room and went to talk to the doctor. After a few moments of talking about constantly checking on him and making sure he takes his meds I finally convince the doctor to release him. I nod softly and say "thank you" in my most straight forward voice my face blank of any expression I walk back in the room and lean on the wall "well looks like it's time to gather you're things you're going back to the dorms with us" . He just gave me a small nod and a smile "really?" He asked "really" I responded.

After a while of getting things ready we had everything ready to go .I carried a backpack with his things that Katsuki had gone and gotten when he first came . He tried to stand up on his own but his legs were still not at best because he hasn't been walking for a while . I just looked at Bakugou who moved over to him and crouched down "come on nerd" he said. Izuku visibly blushed and slowly climbed onto his back wrapping his legs around his waist and arms around his neck and soon enough we had gotten him discharged and were on our way to the dorms .

Ayeee you're most hated author got a new chapter and hopefully I'll get a few more out cause I've got a longggg drive ahead of me to Disney

Sincerely

Death