coming home

guess who found their laptop charger so that means longer chapters yayyyyy//

[Todoroki p.o.v ]

after I finished talking to the doctor I learned quite a bit about Izuku  that I  didn't know like for one he hasn't been eating.  yeah im gonna be fixing that problem soon.Now that I think about it when was the last time I  saw him eat lunch with us? he always gave us the same thing when we asked him to eat with us "im just gonna go sit up on the roof and eat my lunch" everyday he would answer with that why didn't I go up there with him and talk to him? god why didn't I realize sooner what was happening before my eyes?

The second thing he told me was that he was cutting himself on his arms,thighs and stomach. how did I not notice something off when he would always wear hoodies and long pants in the summer when it was hot out .never mind that for now. what I  need to worry about is helping him get better and making sure hes ok. 

I walked towards his room. Bakugou had arrived a few minuets ago and I had told him where to find Izuku. now that I think about it that was probably not a good idea. I  crossed my fingers hoping  that the room was still in one piece when I  get there . I hadn't realized but I  began to jog through the halls . my heart began to race as I got near his room. I didn't hear yelling so i guess that is good ....... I hope

I slowly turned the doorknob only to find a sight that I never thought I would see. Bakugou was sitting in a chair beside Izukus bedside and Izuku was asleep and Bakugou was holding his hand tears going down his face . 'You really do care for him huh?' I thought to myself as I walked over to him and placed my hand on his back . He jumped slightly and looked at me.

After he had calmed down I began to explain to him all of the things that the doctor had told me ."I should have known he wouldn't be ok but that damn smile he hid his feelings so well behind that smile and that fake attitude while deep down he was hurting ,and I was dumb enough to fall for it". I hated seeing Bakugou blame himself "it's not your fault like you said nobody could see what was happening but we know now and we can help him don't you get that we're here we can protect him ..... even if we have to protect him from himself" . I said as I looked him in the eyes his normal fury filled red eyes were soft and only contained concern,worry,frustration...and sadness . I pulled him into a hug . He let go of Izukus hand and hugged me back his tears darkening th3 fabric of my shirt but I didn't care I just wanted to help him. Who knew the strong tuff Bakugou had a weak spot for Izuku? I know he acts like he hates him but I know that he doesn't he really dose love him. He pushes him around so that nobody else will and so that it only empowers izuku to go farther to surpass him . I know it sounds stupid but there is no doubt in my mind that it's working for him .

Bleep I'm back . Also what would you guys think about a voltron book I was thinking either klance or Shieth . Let me know in the comments. Also sorry for not updating something happened and my dog died and she was my best friend for 13 years so I took it pretty hard .anyways on a less depressing note expect longer chapters soon rn I'm  waiting on my computer to charge but anyways

Sincerely

                   Death