The Desk

As I looked down at my desk the words carved there burned into my mind as I watched Aizawa teach, by the end of class I felt a little better about the events of the day but not much. He got up and grabbed his books and other things before going to walk out of the classroom. He got about two feet from the door before he heard a familiar voice "Izuku you forgot your-" Todoroki started to say only to stop himself when he saw the desk. I instinctively held my books tighter "why didn't you say anything ?" He asked as he looked from my desk to me I just shook my head and looked at him "you cant tell Kacchan.." I mumbled "he cant tell me what?" Katsuki said as he walked back into the classroom. "nothing" Todoroki said as he looked at me his eyes said it all. He. Was. Not. Happy. We walked to lunch together an awkward silence hanging between us as we walked. 

   We walked into the lunch room together me and Todoroki sat at our table, while Kacchan went and sat with the rest of the Baku-squad. Kirishima seemed to be awfully close to Kacchan today and Todoroki seemed to notice too. It was painfully obvious that he liked him anytime Kacchan said something he would blush and giggle like a little fangirl.  

  After lunch we had training.. that was always fun yeah about as fun as shoving a knife in my eye. To my luck I was paired up with the person I wanted to battle  as I walked out into the training area meeting the eyes of my opponent. Those red eyes had no idea what he was in for he had messed with MY Kacchan and I was not about to have that happening on my watch with no repercussions. I got into my fighting stance as did he. We waited until we heard the whistle telling us to fight. I lunged forward and got One For All running through my body as I went for a direct attack and landed a hit against him it didnt do as much damage as I was hoping for but it did enough to get him off his feet. He immediately got back up he landed a few hits on me but never enough to get me down long. I was not about to lose to him. No I won't let myself do that. he had me pinned his grip faltered on my hand I took the chance and got my hand free I quickly charged my quirk to 50% and punched him sending him back into the wall. I got up my arm broken blood running down my lip and a cut down my cheek as I looked over at my opponent who was getting up and coming for me. He looked me dead in the eye "Bakugou should be minTe you dont deserve him" he said. He stepped back leaving me stunned for a moment as he walked off giving in on the fight as he sat down. I looked over at him "This is a battle you will not win Eijirou Kirishima.." I mumbled as I walked out of the arena. Everyone was either congratulating me for winning  or scolding me for breaking my bones. Then I saw two set of eyes staring into me. I was screwed bad.

And thats that for this chapter any guesses on what is in the desk? 

    sincerely death