Skipping

Guess who's back with another chapter I promise this on will be longer than the other one!!
I turned and walked out of the dorms with a frown on my face
————————————————————————
*izuku p.o.v*
As I walked towards the school my thoughts began to get the better of me. 'stupid,quirkless,deku, nobody wants you!' They screamed at me. I turned my headphones up louder attempting to drown them out but no prevail. The voices only got louder. "Shut up. Shut up.shut up!" I said covering my ears. I tucked my head between my legs and shut my eyes attempting to quiet the voices.

*3rd person p.o.v*
Todoroki and Bakugou were walking to school hand in hand when they heard someone scream. "shut up.shut up.shut up!".They looked at each other and nodded going over only to see Izuku hunched over and covering his ears screaming. Todoroki was the first to run over and attempt to comfort him. "Midoriya it's ok,calm down I'm here" Todoroki said pulling him into a gentle hug "oi nerd what's wrong with you?!" Bakugou tried to say in his normal harsh tone but it came out much softer than he intended to it to. "N-nothing I'm fine" izuku said wiping his face making sure that there were no tears on his face. "I call bull" Bakugou said and Todoroki nodded in agreement. Izuku shook his head "not..I was um I was just thinking". He said more as a question than an answer as he looked down at his feet. Izuku felt a warm hand lift his chin up. He was looking eye to eye with Todoroki. "Tell me what's wrong please?" Todoroki said as he looked him over to make sure he wasn't injured in anyway. "It's nothing I don't want to talk about it ok?" Izuku said pulling away from the touch. Todoroki looked at Izuku a bit shocked he had always seen him with a happy smile and a bubbly personality. Seeing this side of him was like seeing a whole new person. A person Todoroki nor Bakugou liked to see. They watched too shocked to say anything as Izuku left he no longer planed to go to class instead going to train until he couldn't train anymore. Until he was numb. Until he couldn't feel the pain. Until he couldn't feel the sadness that held him back from having a real smile and laugh. Izuku sighed and walked to the training room and looked around there had been a new section placed in for pro hero's to train. Izuku watched in awe as he watched Aizawa train against a new bit that resembled a smaller version of those at the entrance exam but it was far far more dangerous. The bot swung and Aizawa attempted to dodge but was off by a bit and was thrown into a wall. Izuku contemplated going to help but he found it in his best interest not to let Aizawa see him and question why he wasn't in class.  As Izuku watched Aizawa get up and dust himself off and go to leave the room .Izuku hid behind some gear so that he wasn't seen.

————————————————————————————————————————————
533 words not my best but I plan to try and update everyday or every other day I don't understand why you people read this garbage but okie
Sincerely
Death