The dorms

Two chapters one day who the hell am I ?!?

(Katsuki p.o.v)
At some point in the way to the dorms the nerd his face nuzzled in my neck , honestly his warm breath against my neck tickled but I loved it knowing he trusted me again. I looked over at Todoroki who looked over at me then at Izuku and smiled a little "is he asleep?" He asked quietly. I just nodded not wanting to risk waking him. But soon enough we were at the dorms and I am willing to bet money that as soon as we walk in those doors we were going to be bombarded with questions and squeals . Todoroki rolled his eyes and pushed open the door holding it for me I looked around and noticed everyone was in the living room... just fucking great. As soon as the door shut making a noise all eyes were on us . Gravity bitch was the first to squeal and run over to us everyone getting up and coming over as well all the girls and a few guys fanning over me carrying deku. The next think I knew the nerd was nuzzling his face into my neck "kacchan stop being loud " he mumbled quietly. Todoroki hummed and laughed a little leaning on the wall I rolled my eyes sending him a glare and sticking my tongue out at him quickly. Everyone was asking stupid questions like 'is he ok now' , 'is he coming back to class now?' , 'why are you carrying him?'. Deku shifted and opened his eyes before squeaking and tightening his grip on me burying his face in my neck trying to hide from everyone . I growled and glared at all of them giving them the meanest dirtiest look I could "move it extras you're scaring him" I growled as I pushed through them . Everyone immediately backed off once they saw the look and Todoroki followed close behind me keeping his normal expressionless face his eyes colder than Normal piercing into anyone who dared to say anything at all.

As soon as we made it up to our dorm that had been arranged for the three of us we looked around then I looked at Todoroki." 20 bucks says the girls did this on purpose" I said . Todoroki just nodded "they knew there would be three of us so why only one bed?" He said shaking his head. Izuku just whined and looked around "I don't care I just want to sleep" he mumbled. His big green eyes seemed a bit duller as he tried to keep his eyes open , I nodded and sat him on the bed and went over to the dresser and pulled out one of my shirts that were too small for me and a pair of pajama bottoms. I handed them to him and he took them slowly standing up a bit wobbly at first then slowly moving to our bathroom. About five minutes later he came out of the bathroom his face a bright red he only had the shirt and boxers on "t-the pants kept falling down" //defiantly didn't think of a book here *cough cough* if ya know ya know// he mumbled, Todoroki coughed nearly choking on the water he was drinking at the adorable sight before him, my eyes went wide and a light blush came across my cheeks as I looked over the little broccoli in front of me . He had my black and orange shirt on it went down to his mid thigh and oh my fucking god I could have sworn he was the most innocent and adorable thing on this planet.

Let's see if anyone can get the book I know one person here can
Sincerely

Death