Today is the day

Todoroki p.o.v
Today is the day that we take Izuku home. I'm nervous yet excited I am worried about how I'm gonna stop him from harming himself further, but I can't just randomly say "hey stop being depressed and be a happy little broccoli" I wish it was that easy but sadly it's not that's easy ..as me and Katsuki are sitting in his room and he's drawing in his sketchbook  all these thoughts of how we are going to help him are running wild in my mind. What if he tries to....no I won't let him. We will protect him no matter what it takes because...because we love him. The reason we started dating in the first place was so that we would get to like each other more and that way we wouldn't fight as much around him. So far we haven't killed each other and we decided that if izuku wasn't willing to date both of us or even one of us we would remain a couple . As I looked over at him I locked eyes with him he was looking at me for some reason he blushed and looked back at his sketchbook and continued his drawing trying to pretend as if that never happened. As I leaned closer to SW what he was drawing he immediately shut the notebook "hm what are you hiding?" I said my voice catching Katsukis attention as I spoke . "I-um n-nothing " he mumbled quietly and quickly as he held the notebook close to his chest . Katsuki and I locked eyes for a moment "that's a lie and I know it is nerd" He said I mentally kicked him for calling izuku a nerd at this moment but moved on anyways. "Oh uh I-I'm not h-hiding a-anything" he said stumbling over his words his face a bright red as he did I laughed softly at how cute he was in that moment Katsuki seemingly having the same reaction as me  "fuck you're adorable when you turn into a stuttering tomato " he said a bit out of breath . Izukus eyes widened slightly "K-Kacchan! Todoroki you're BOYFRIEND is right there" he said his face turning redder as he did. I just laughed and eventually recollected myself "he's not wrong though I mean isn't it obvious by now?" I said .He just looked at me confused "I-isn't what obvious?" He asked  . Katsuki rolled his eyes and looked at me and I just nodded turning my attention to him Katsuki doing the same thing "well isn't I obvious that we both like you I mean the main reason we both started dating in the first place was because we knew you would hate us fighting over you so we went ahead and started getting along and dating so that we could ask you out and if you said no then we could try and stay together you damn nerd I thought you were the smart one in the room" Katsuki said. Izuku just looked at us his eyes wide his mouth agape opening and closing as he seemingly tried to form words...

Hey guys I'm back sorry a lot has happened and I took a break from everything but now I'm back please don't be mad!
Love you all and I can believe we have 5k reads on this I just want to say a big thank you to all of you who have read this book and voted for it and commented and added it to you're reading lists you don't know how much that means to me but anyways thanks a lot love you

-sincerely 
                     Death