Death

Some songs to listen to for the full effect

__________________________
"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next adventure." - J.K. Rowling

"Leath!" I scream.

Everyone hushes as I make my way over to Leath.

I push and shove my way towards him. They don't even struggle, they just make a path for me.

In that instant, as I run to him I realize I love him. Sadly, I'm too late. If I would have come to this conclusion before, I wouldn't feel so guilty. Right now, I feel this empty pit. I feel the darkness is swallowing me whole. I don't mind dying right now, as long as I'm doing it with Leath, but Leath isn't alive anymore. He was the only thing I had to live for, and he's gone. I feel I was too optimistic in thinking I would get a happy ending. Happy ending are just in novels, this is real. Leath was my happy ending, and now I'm going to suffer in never ending pain. He probably loved me before I even loved him! He was always so open about his feelings, even when he was being a sarcastic jerk. I cannot fathom when, or where I started loving Leath, but I know it was real, and all I want is realness. I remember the first day I saw him. He called me beautiful! I have never thought myself that. I have never felt more alive with Leath.

Before I met him, I loved no one. Being with Leath, was like learning to talk. First it's slow, and then it becomes faster and more fluent. Leath was something you could never get bored with, or never stop staring at! He was an amazing site to behold within your eyes! I could stare at his beautiful face for hours, and never get bored!

As I do that right now. As I kneel down next to him, I'm a mess. I grab his hand and clutch it too my heart and sob into his chest.

"Ness." He barely whispers.

He's still alive! Kind of.

I take a sharp inhale and look at his face.

"Leath." I say looking at him in absolute love.

That all wipes away as I see an astronomical amount of blood pooling around his sides.

I start shaking and crying. I look at him, he's crying too.

"Does it hurt?" I ask him, scared of his answer.

He tries to smile.

"Less, now that your hear," That statement makes me sob even harder.

"Nessie, before I die I need to tell you something," he says gravely.

"Your not going to die!"I say ripping some material off the bottom of my shirt, trying to stop the bleeding.

"Don't be stupid, I can feel death just moments away. Don't feel bad for me, I want to go. I never could have made you happy."

"No-" I start, but he cuts me off.

"I love you Nessie. I will love after death. I will love you, and never stop loving you until my last breath is drawn. My heart was always yours." He says and then tries to squeeze my hand.

"Please don't tell me you love me, just because I'm dying. You wouldn't be saying it for the right reasons," he finishes and winces in pain.

What? I do love him. Isn't it obvious? I'm not one for mushy gushy feelings, but I do love him. I love Leath.

"I-I-" It's too late though. I watch in dispair as the life drains out of his honey eyes.

His honey eyes, that are no longer majestic and beautiful, but dull and lifeless.

"Love you," I Finnish.

I sob and sniffle I into Leath's chest. I kiss his cheeks, his forehead and his nose. I look at Leath's face one more time, and then kiss his lips before getting up onto my feet.

I will find Twith, and kill her.

___________________________

How many of you wanna kill me right now?

That stupid woman, how could she kill my soul mate!

I know, I know. I'm sorry. I wanna kill me right now too.

Loooooooove you guys!

Who is your favorite character?

Vote and comment!
----------
Join my Facebook group! It's called: Kirsten Egbert's books