Wilower

It's has been two fortnights since I arrived here. Wilower is beautiful and unique in its own way. It's known for its architecture and monuments. One of the famous architecture is The bridge of Hope over the serine river.

It's believed that whenever great grandfather of king Cletus and former king of Wilower; king Nicolas felt hopeless or needed time think, he used to sit on the bank of Serine river near his palace

It's believed that whenever great grandfather of king Cletus and former king of Wilower; king Nicolas felt hopeless or needed time think, he used to sit on the bank of Serine river near his palace. After his wife's death, he made this bridge in the name of his beloved wife, Queen Hope.
Everything about this bridge is so Alluring!
But I never went there.
Tomorrow is its 150th anniversary, so the bridge will be decorated and the ball will happening in the palace located at the bank of the river.
This time will be perfect to visit the Bridge of Hope.

As I was walking in the Meadow I noticed some beautiful blossoms. I pulled out my painting brushes and color from my handbag which I was carrying, in case I found something eye-catching and meaningful to paint.
Some Blossom were lavender and others were lightly tinted. I forgot about time and got lost in my art world.

"Ahem, Duke William?!" *Clearing throat*.
I startled.. "Pardon me, my lady."

"I am sorry for disturbing you but I couldn't help myself when I saw your painting. But it's quite late, no?
A woman of almost my age walked towards me.
She was wearing a long yellow silk gown. her features were fair skin, black hair, and brown eyes.

"I got lost on the track of time....still My lady I am not sure that I recognize you?" I replied hesitantly.

"Oh pardon me, where are my manners." she chuckled. "I am Duchess Kayla Sylvia, daughter of duke Bertrand Sylvia and Duchess Emily Sylvia."

"It's nice meeting you, your Grace." I smiled.
"Same here Duke William!" She smiled softly.
She moved closer to the canvas, started observing it.

"Hmmm, quite impressive Duke William!, loved how you have used the color for tinted petals of lavender flowers

"Hmmm, quite impressive Duke William!, loved how you have used the color for tinted petals of lavender flowers. Nice and neat!!" She commented.
"Thank you, your grace"