World Outside the window

"Mr Lockwood,Ms Heartily is here she send these clothes for you." Nurse came with some bags. And put them on side of table.

"Before you leave please take your medicine." Nurse said handing me some tablets.

I nodded.
After Nurse left,
I check the bags. And......There were some strange clothes.tight pants,white shirt without buttons and black sweater looking cloth with hat attached to it, got me thinking that what kind of clothes are these.

I took my medicine and laid the clothes on my bed and went to the bathhouse attached to my my room.
I have been living here for Almost a month,in this time a learned how to use modern bathhouse but they call it "bathroom".
Best thing about the bathroom is that there is hot and cold waters supply for all day.
They also have fragranced thick liquid to wash hair and body,they call it Shampoo I suppose.

After 15 min bath..
I came back to my room. I wore the clothes, and comb my wet hair back.
I walked down to the hallway to see Ms Heartily but for some unknown reason people were laughing and giggling at me.

I saw her standing near the exit gate. She waved.

"Oh my god! Why are you wearing hoody back side to front?" She laughed.
"A what!?" I asked.
"Hoody!". She said touching the sweater.
"Oh..I thought that this how you wear it.? Because of this hat attached to it...."i said scratching my neck.
"Take it off and wear it properly." She said chuckling.
I went to my room and wore it how she told me.
"Is this correct way to wear it?" I asked.
"Yes, absolutely" she said searching something in her bag.
"Let's go my car is in parking lot." She said .
It didn't make any sense,car? Parking lot?
Until I saw a white looking I don't know strangely like a box,4 wheels attached. A cart but where are the horses?
She opened with a key. And sat inside.
"Come on in," she opened the door and pushed it.
I sat in and closed the door behind me.
"Whoa! What is this sound?" I asked her in surprise.
"Oh.. this..it is car engine's sound." She said.
"Well I don't know what's that but it sound interesting."
"Interesting huh?!" She laughed.
"This is car, modern day transport. People use it to travel from place to place." She said while steering the wheel. "And in this car there is Radio, it plays Music and news."She said pushing a button.
"Oh..." I replied in amusedly.

"Don't worry Mr Lockwood you will see more "interesting" things today". She said, it almost looked like she's teasing me.

I looked outside the window and saw beautiful tall buildings. Most of them looked like that they were made of glass. And some were just piece of Art.

Finally the car stop in front of a building.

"We are here," she said turning off the "engine".
I stepped outside the car and looked around me.there were so many cars but each was unique by colour and different by size.

"This way Mr Lockwood,"
"Where are we going Ms Heartily?" I asked.

"Oh..my friend lives here, and I have to drop a parcel." She said while holding a white box Between her hands.
"Oh..Alright then lead the way." I replied.

She lead the way inside the building. And stopped in front the door made of some iron looking Metal. She pressed some round buttons attached the wall.
"Your Friend live inside." I pointed at the door.
She looked at me with a raised eyebrow.
"Oh...oh..here..no... this is an elevator. It's like a compartment housed,it helps to reach the apartments we have to go. Can you see these buttons and there are numbers on them?" She point toward round buttons.
I nodded " you mean numerals?"
"Yeah..yes, if you can see that there are two arrows one is upwards and other is downward. If you press,...let's say we have to go apartment no 25 on 4th floor. But first the elevator should be here."
She said looking at a bracelet with a circle on top on her wrist.
"Your Bracelet is beautiful." I complimented.
"Thank you, but it's not a bracelet it's a watch. "Take a look." She said while she struggle to take it off.
A "watch"? I said while looking at it with great amusement.

"Yes..people use it to see time." She replied. I returned her watch.

Suddenly the door wide opened and We entered inside.
I looked at it with curiosity.
"Is it moving?" I asked while holding at the wall.
"Yes it is." She answered.
After awhile door opened.
"This way," she pointed in right direction.
I followed her. She press the button and it rang. Like Ding dong!

A man opened the door. "Hey Ella!" come on in!" He said gesturing his hand.
"Babe!' Ella is here with a friend." He called someone.
A lady almost running came and hugged Ella.
"Oh my god! Ella ,I missed you!!" She said hugging Ella.
"I missed you too Ems and this for you!" Ella said excitedly, handing the parcel.
"Thanks El, And Oooh who's this Handsome?" She asked in a flirty way.
"Babe I am still here"

"Allow me to introduce myself, my la.." before I could finish Ella interrupted.

"Emma this  is Mr William Lockwood. Mr Lockwood this my friend Ms Emma López,and this is her fiancé Mr  Jadon Evans." She said introducing.

I think I have an idea why she did that,may be like every body she thinks that I am lunatic.

"Take a sit Mr Lockwood." Emma insisted.
"Thank you." I said.
Ella and Emma sat across the table, and i sat on the other side. Jadon went inside the room.

"So Ella tell me what brought you here?" Emma asked.

"I heard that you are back in town and I have to come to see my friend." Ella replied.

"Ella you and I know that, that's not the only reason you came. Please tell me, so, I can help." Emma said in sore voice.

Ella looked at Emma and, "Emma, two days ago Aunt Emily told me about a Medical case. And I suggested her that you might can help her.You are qualified physiatrist ,So I suggested that you will be perfect for Mr Lockwood's case to.........handle this case." Ella mumbled.
"Ella you know that I only came New York because Jadon had some business meetings and I am on my work leave. I can only treat my patients at my on clinic. And I am not even here for like a week or so,....I wish I could help with the case. I am sorry." She said hesitantly.
"Oh..No problem..," Ella said with forced small smile.
"Hey El, don't worry I know Aunt Emily will figure out, after all he is there patient as he is still hospitalized." She smiled.
"Did they found something about him, his family or friend?" Emma asked.

"No..not really. Officer Luke was there but he said that he cannot investigate based on information given by Mr Lockwood." Ella shake her head.

Oh..how are you feeling Mr Lockwood?" She asked Shifting her attention at me.

"I am feeling much better," I replied.
Inside my head( oh you don't know how amazing I am feeling after I left that stupid room.uff that beeping sound had almost made deaf!) I smirk.

After long hour chitchat....
"Umm Emma I think we should go Aunt said that we should be back before evening. So I will see soon?!" Ella said while standing up.
"Of course El," Emma hugged Ella.
"Jadon, Ella is going" Emma yelled.
"Coming!" Jadon said,

"Bye Ella, see you soon. "Bye Mr Lockwood, it was nice meeting you." Jadon said.
"It was nice you to both," I replied.
I headed outside the room, Ella hugged Emma and Jadon.
After meeting Emma and Jadon it felt nice to see fresh faces.

In the hospital..
Ella left me in front the main entrance of the hospital and I made my way to back inside my room.

Next day.
"Mr Lockwood, please wake up," Nurse said, she was standing near the door.
"Doctor John has made you discharge paper. "You May need to leave this room as You are free to go," she said while handing me some papers. I looked at papers for a moments and looked at nurse with amuse look on face.
I was happy that I can leave this place but also worried about the world outside the window.