Beginning of Drama part 2

A few minutes earlier...

Alex is entering in the room.
Alex's point of view..
I went to my neighbours house to the deliver
a mail as there was a typo on the address.
I came back and saw William and a girl sitting closely. William was consoling her.I didn't hear what they say but it looked emotional.

She looked almost my age, her hair was medium long and platinum blonde dyed.
She was wearing William's clothes. They were really into that conversation, that they didn't realize that I am standing here.

My eyes travelled near my room door. I saw Ella staring at them.she looked pissed. The way her eyes were scanning William, it seemed something else like—she's jealous. For me, it seemed platonic but I think that for Ella it was opposite of that.

Ella walked toward the kitchen with a grumpy look on her face and murmuring something.
I followed her in the kitchen, she was holding a glass of water and drank that in one sip.

"Umm Ella?"
"Oh..um...Alex, what's up?"
"Are you okay?" I asked observing her.
"Yup why'd ask?" She said placing the glass in the sink.
"Never mind....actually I just want to ask that what's going between you and William?"

"Wha—what...there is nothing going between us?" She lied and tried to hide her nervousness.

Suddenly William came behind us.
"Did I missed something here?" He asked looking at Ella.
Ella put her poker face, and whereas I tried to play along.
"No William......I wanted to ask who's your friend in the living room?" I said.

"Oh..yeah her...she is Alison. We are in the same study group in the library. I saw her outside library she lost her purse and the weather was getting worse so I didn't have a choice. So I brought here....hope you don't mind?" He said fixing his eyes on Ella.

"How convenient?!" Ella remarked in her low voice.
"Ella!.." I shushed her.
"Pardon me..did you say something, Ella? William asked Ella narrowing his eyes.

"Oh..no..I mean yes,umm...she...she...said that..that how thoughtful of you, for helping your friends," I added with stammering words.

Ella looked at me with awkwardly smiling. "yes!..I mean how thoughtful of you William." She looked at me then at William.

"Thanks, guys." He paused.

"I was thinking why not you guys join me and Alison for the movie." He added.

"Umm sure...I and Ella will join in a bit.till then why don't you help Alison choosing movies and take some snacks along with you."  I said.

"Alright, make it fast so you don't miss the movie," William said holding a tray of snacks and soft drink.

"Do worry we will" I nodded.

After William went to the living room.

"Ella! What was that?!" I asked in confusion and little frustrated at her remark.

"Clam down Alex that...just came out of mouth accidentally...sorry I didn't mean it though" she replied with guilt.

"Ella tell me truthfully...that you don't feel anything but only and only friendship?". I asked with my all seriousness.

"Alex drop it..let's go and join them for movie or else they will think that we ditched them." She said ignoring my question.
I didn't push her but I will not let it go at least not like this.

_______Alex's POV ends.

Ella heads toward the living room.

"Alison...this is Ella and that's Alex, my friend and roommate."   William introduced.

"Hi Alex and Ella, it's nice to meet you guys."

"it's nice to meet you too," Alex said with welcoming smile.

whereas ella was scanning Alison and standing quietly for a minute.

"hi, Alison.'' Ella finally said.

WILLIAM POV Starts*

Alison chose a Christmas movie as its Christmas season. Alex sat on the couch and opened a can of soft drink. I was helping Alison. I felt Ella's eyes were fixed on me from my behind.

I noticed that Ella was behaving very differently. when I went to the kitchen she was talking to Alex, he looked a little awkward.

I wonder what Ella is thinking right now.

"so Alison tell us about yourself," Alex asked shifting on the couch.

"well... my full name is Alison Gracia. I moved here last year, after I received my scholarship. I am studying Art literature. I met William in the study group at the library, but we never really met outside the group study." Alison replied sitting next to me.

"Why don't to you tell me about yourself, Ella?" Alison asked.

"I?" Ella hesitated.
Alison nodded with consideration.
"Oh..well...you-
"Hey guys I have better idea, why not we play "bottle-spin game" in that way we can know each other and it will be fun,what say?" Alex cut off  Ella before she could finish her sentence.
"I....i am not sure Alex." Ella Hesitated Nervously.
"I think that's good Idea...come on Ella it will be fun" Alison said with excitement.

Ella looked confused and bit nervous, she cleared her throat.
"I can't play...I have an appointment tomorrow so I will be heading to bed." Ella replied.

"Okay...Good night Ella." Alex said.
"Night" she replied.

"Soooooo are you guys up for game William?" Alex asked.
"Whenever you are..." I replied.

After Ella went to bed, Alex, Alison and I played " bottle-spin" game.
I didn't know the rules of the game, so Alison helped me. We played for 2 hrs or so. After that Alison slept in guest room and Alex slept in my room as Ella was in Alex's room.
I stayed up late and fell asleep eventually on the sofa.

"Go Josh....you need to go back to Valtoria...Josh take care of country and father."

"Somebody please...help me I am in the water I...i...c..ca..can't breathe."

"Hey William wake up...it's just a nightmare." I heard A familiar voice.
"Ella.."
"Hey...are you okay?" Ella asked cupping my face in her hands softly and wiping sweat from my forehead with her thumb.

"I..am fine" I replied holding her hands in mine .
"So...who's josh?" Ella asked sitting next me.
"Josh...is my brother." I replied.

"Do you remember anything like where he is right now or something?"
"No, I don't know" I replied looking other side of room.

"Alright..what was the nightmare about..?"
She was waiting for me to answer but somewhere I know that it's not good,me telling her about the nightmare because few months ago this was my reality.

"I don't quite remember." I replied hesitantly.

She looked at me with doubt in her eyes.
"Oh.. okay. If you need anything wake me up.." she said.
"Umm..Ella...thank you"
"Your welcome" she replied with soft smile.

In the morning Snow storm was over, city was covered in snow. Alison went back to her dorm after breakfast.
Whereas Alex and Ella went out to make some sort of changes in wedding venue and decorations.
I was all alone in home. I pulled out my journal and other papers in which I have made some notes about finding my way back home. I looked through all plans and notes and I felt that I am missing few things here and there. Or may be more?!