Illusion or Reality?

"Nurse, hand me scissors fast!"
"Yes doctor, here it is."
"He is loosing too much blood we have to perform surgery, ASAP!"
"I will make the arrangements doctor."
The nurse runs toward the ICU.
"Doctor Emily! Doctor John has called you for emergency surgery." She speaks while catching her breath.
"Don't worry nurse Sia, I will help doc John you go help other nurses to make arrangements for surgery." She said reassuring nurse Sia.
Doctor Emily enters the room.
"Doctor John, we have to sift the patient in the operation room."
"Yes doctor Emily!, nurse help us to shift the patient,"

"Doctor John, what's the report so far?." Doctor Emily asked while checking the patient.

"Doctor Emily, the patient suffered from an injury on the head and there are multiple wounds on the body including some minor burns. The patient also lost too much blood because of the deep cut on the skin..maybe stabbed by a sharp weapon. " Doctor John replied.
"Looks like someone really wanted to kill him."
"Yeah looks like it," John replied with a serious tone.
"And I also heard that some people found on the side of road at night?" Emily asked.
"Yeah, he was laying there until some bunch of college students found him on their way to their dorm." John sighed.

After 4 hours of surgery........

"Doctor John how's is the patient?
"Officer Luke, the patient's health is stable now. The surgery went well." He said while shuffling some papers in is hand.
"Is this possible that I can meet the patient and get information about the incident?" Officer Luke asked.
"I am afraid that that's not possible now but we will inform you as the patient feel better." Doctor John replied.
"No problem doctor, I understand." Officer Luke said and he left.

After two days...
I woke up and I couldn't believe my eyes. I was covered in some strange cloth straps kind of like bandages we have in our country. There were tubes in nose and needles stung in my vein of my hand. My gaze traveled across the room, it was very bright and there some strange beeping sound coming from strange-looking types of equipment near the bed. I didn't recognize anything...I didn't how I end up here.

" Hello?....is there anybody who can help me," I called as I was struggling to sit on the bed.

Door opened and a lady walked toward each
, she was wearing a white coat and a brown skirt barely covering her knees..it made me bit uncomfortable.women in my country Never wear clothes like this woman was wearing.

"Sir, you shouldn't be sitting, please lay down."
She insisted.

"I am fine my lady," I said. She looked at me with surprised.

"My name is Doctor Emily Stevenson. I am here for your routine check-up."

I didn't understand what she meant by routine "checkup."
She took some needle and sting in a Small glass bottle and then injected that liquid substance in my arm.
"Whoa! What's that?!"

"It's an injection. It will help you to relieve your pain." She replied.
She collected some papers and started to leave but suddenly stopped.
"Oh and also officer Luke will be here today for his investigation." She said and left the door ajar.

After a few hours, a man entered in the room.

"Hello there, I am police officer Luke, here to investigate your case. But before we start to tell me about yourself like your name," he said while he sat on a chair next to my bed.