Affection

I followed Ella, she was standing on the porch of garden facing opposite side of me.

"Ella?" I called her in low voice.

"Will..William what are you doing here, you should be with Alison?" She said in shaky voice.

"I came to see you." I replied.

"Well you should go inside" she insisted without making any eye contact.

I moved closer. "Ella why..why are you doing this?"

"What..do you mean William?" She asked.

"This..distancing me from you" I continued.

"I don't know what are you talking about?" she asked shaking her head.

"Ella, you exactly know what I am talking about. You can deny as much you like!!!
but today I have to say something...,that I wanted to say from a while." I said holding her in my arms.

She didn't said anything, she lifted her head and looking into my eyes, as she was waiting for me to speak.

"Ella I...love..you!" I don't know when it happened but I know that my feelings for you are strong, no matter what you say. I will fight for you...for us. I am ready Ella."

Her eyes were filled with tears and surprised like she didn't expect this.

"William....I...I....I" before she could complete her words she hugged me, wrapping her hands around my torso.

"William I am sorry for keeping you distant...I am so sorry!
She pulled out from hug, still holding my hands, looking into my eyes.

" I love you too,William"
My heart skipped a beat as I heard those beautiful three magical words. I couldn't contain those feelings, I kissed her, cupping her face, she was surprised by my sudden action but she kissed me back.

 I couldn't contain those feelings, I kissed her, cupping her face, she was surprised by my sudden action but she kissed me back

Her arm wrapped around my neck, as I pulled her close leaving no space between us. I felt her heart beating against mine. and it was beautiful!

That moment stopped...... and it felt like an eternity. Wish I could hear her thoughts, but I was happy just by listening her heart beating against mine.

"Ella...I promise you that I will never leave you, I will always be by your side." I said kissing her forehead softly.

She looked into my eyes. "William I can't keep you with me,...,one day you have to go back to your home."

At this moment I couldn't understand what she meant...does she know...about...me?.

"Wha..what do you mean, Ella?" I asked her tugging her hair strand behind her ear.

"You don't have to pretend or hide anything from me. I know about you..that you are not from this time....or dimension"

I was surprised, hearing what she was saying.