0.3| Partners...

<<time skip>>

Seolhyun's POV:
Our last subject, Math started... I'm good at math that's why it's not a problem... Mr. Kim told us that we will have an activity and we need partners..

We have 16 students in our classroom so we will have 8 pairs...

Mr. Kim: "Jennie and JongIn, Baekhyun and Taeyeon, Sungjae and Sooyoung, Joohyuk and Sungkyung...

Mr. Kim: "...Haena and Gitae, Taegwang and Eunbi, YiAhn and Eunbyeol..." [*I just used some of School 2015 characters bcs I can't think of some names...]

Mr. Kim paused...

Mr. Kim: "...Last pair is.. Minhyung and Seolhyun... Please go with your partners now..."

Whole class: "Yes, Mr. Kim..."

Everyone went to their partners... I don't know who Minhyung is since I'm a new student... Jennie and Sooyoung told me that Minhyung is the guy at the corner...

I looked closer... It was the guy in the school bus and the guy I bumped to.. Awhile ago... I went towards him... We had an eye contact..

"Um.. So you are Lee Minhyung?.. I'm really sorry about awhile ago... BTW, my name is Seolhyun, Yoon Seolhyun... I'm your partner for this subject..." I said, reaching my hand out for a handshake...

He just chuckled with a smile... I wasn't expecting him to shake hands with me so I decided to put my hand on my lap but before I could do that... He held my hand...

Minhyung/Mark: "What happened awhile ago is already fine... I also saw you holding many books that's why..."

He paused...

Minhyung/Mark: "...BTW, it's nice to meet you too... You can just call me Mark. Minhyung is fine if you want."

~from afar~

Jennie's POV:
I saw Mark and Seolhyun laughing and smiling at each other... I was shocked... I never saw Mark smiling or laughing... He changed..

I quickly informed the others... "Yah.. Don't you think Mark is strange? But it's better seeing him like that." I said. "What do you mean?" Sooyoung and the others asked.

I pointed to where Mark and Seolhyun is... They all got shocked but they said it's better seeing him like that... It's also better seeing Mark positive than bullying our classmates...

JongIn: "Guys, don't you think Minhyung likes Seolhyun? He's acting strange..."

Eunbyeol: "I know right." *smirks*

Eunbi: "BTW, it's better seeing him like that than before... When he bullied us... I think I can talk to him now properly."

Sooyoung: "Agree. BTW let's just focus."