0.4| Friends With The Bad Boy...

Seolhyun's POV:
It's lunch time... Then Jennie and Sooyoung linked their arms onto my arms... Then they began teasing me...

Jennie: "Yah... Mark changed because of you... Ey, he must be inlove with you... Don't you think?"

"Yah-" I was interrupted...

Sooyoung: "Don't worry... You're a good pair... Not just good... But...

They looked at each other...

Jennie&Sooyoung: "PERFECT!"

Then they ran after me... I chased them... They ran very fast but I caught the both of them...

"Yah... Stop teasing... But, what do you mean that Mark changed because of me?..." I said curiously...

Sooyoung: "We will expl-"

Minhyung/Mark: "Seolhyun-ah... Let's eat together.. We need to talk about the project for math right?"

Jennie and Sooyoung were looking at us with a 'Aiyeee' look... I sent them a death-glare...

"Arraso... Let's go." I said.

We sat at the same table... Then I noticed the other students looking at us... They were also mumbling words that I could clearly hear...

Eunha: "Yuju-ah... Look. The new student is with Mark...

Yuju: "I know right... Isn't she scared?"

Eunha: "What if she's the next victim of Mark, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Taeil, Johnny, Yuta, Taeyong, and the other girls?... I'm worried..."

Yuju: "I'm also worried..."

Mark was clenching his fist... Maybe that was what Sooyoung and Jennie was about to tell me awhile ago... I tried to calm him down by... Holding his hand...

Minhyung/Mark's POV:
I heard Eunha and Yuju talking awhile ago... All those bad things I did flashed back in my mind... I'm so sorry for them but I can't say it personally...

I just clenched my fist and controlled my temper... I took a deep breath... And suddenly I felt a soft hand onto my hands... I looked to who it is and it was Seolhyun... She looked at me...

With a 'Please calm down' look... I sighed... And ate again...

Seolhyun's POV:
After eating lunch... I told Mark that I want to be alone first... I went to the rooftop... Then suddenly, someone kicked the right side of my body...

Causing me to fall on the ground...

"Who are you? Why are you doing this?" I said.

???: I guess you still don't know what happens when new students enter this school huh? BTW, I'm Yoojung.

"And why the hell are you doing this?" I asked.

Yoojung: "Are you deaf? I told you... Every new student of this school experiences this."

I tried to stand up but, a girl beside her suddenly kicked my right leg and I wasn't able to balance myself...

Yoojung: "Hyunhee-ah... Sumi-ah.. Hyunjoo-ah... Jinhee-ah... You know what to do..."

Then she left...

The girl who kicked my leg, Hyunhee asked Sumi to get a hard wood... As she got the wood... She was about to hit me using it... I closed my eyes and waited for the impact to hit me...

But instead, I felt someone hugging me and it seems like that person is the one who got hit...

Hyunhee: "Aish, who the hell is this guy?!"

Sumi&Hyunjoo: "H-hyunhee-ah, that's M-mark."

Jinhee: "She's right, Hyunhee-ah..."

"Mark?" I thought...

"M-minhyung-ah... A-are you okay? M-mark..." I said worriedly...

Jennie and Sooyoung rushed to the rooftop... The three girls went downstairs and left...

Sooyoung: "What happened?"

Jennie: "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine... But I don't think Mark is-" I got interrupted by him...

Minhyung/Mark: "I'm fine... At least you're fine. I'll get going first..."