0.8| Choice...

Seolhyun's POV:
A year passed... Still the same... Happy... But sometimes I get suspicous of Mark... Sometimes I got suspicious of Sohee unnie... I'm not thinking that they have a relationship..

But I just brushed those suspicions away and did my projects with Sooyoung and Jennie at home...

Sohee's POV:
I'm now in the basement of the gang's house... Yoojung wanted to talk to me so I agreed on meeting them...

"So what is it that you want to talk about?" I asked.

Yoojung: "We weren't able to bully Seolhyun because you are her sister... We understand.. But instead, you need to do something in the place of Seolhyun.."

"What's that?" I asked.

Yoojung: "That's just easy unnie... We will order the boys to kidnap Jennie and Sooyoung... Mark and you will choose on who to kill... Who will kill Sooyoung or Jennie? Mark or you?..."

Hyunhee: "Or if you won't do that... Just let us bully your sister..."

Sumi: "Choose... Your sister, or her best friends?"

Hyunjoo/Jinhee: "Unnie don't tell us that you can't choose anything... It's just easy.." *smirks*

All the boys[except Mark]: "If you let them bully Seolhyun... Her friends would hate you... But if you let your sister's friends die... Your sister would hate you.."

Taeyong/Taeil: "What will you choose?"

"I choose..."

___________________________

Authornim...
Omo! What would she choose?! Sorry for leaving this a cliffhanger... Pls. Stay updated cuz this fanfiction will end very soon...