0.7| Secrets...

Minhyung/Mark' POV:
3 months passed eversince Seolhyun and I became a couple... Taeil hyung called me because our boss, the leader of the gang will be introduced to me...

No one knows her face except for my hyungs... And they told me that it's the time for her to tell me her true identity... I got prepared and went to the basement of our house...

-Basement-

Taeil: "Minhyung-ah... You will now meet the leader of our gang... She is also the one who pays us money.."

"I understand." I said.

She appeared infront of me... Then she took off the mask covering her face...

Taeyong: "Mark, this is-"

"Sohee noona?!" I said, shocked.

Sohee: "M-minhyung-ah..."

Jimin: "You know each other?!"

I started stepping back automatically... My eyes building up with tears... I looked at her again then my tears finally fell...

"S-sohee n-noona..." I said.

Jimin: "I'm asking... You know each other?"

Taehyung: "Jimin-ah... Calm down."

Johnny: "How did you know each other?...

"N-noona... Is this really y-you?" I asked.

Sohee: "I'm sorry... Don't tell this to S-seolhyun... I didn't expect to see you here..."

Johnny's POV:
"What's their relationship?...

Sohee: "I'm sorry... Don't tell this to S-seolhyun.... I didn't expect to see you here...

"Seolhyun? Isn't she the one Yoojung and the girls used to bully? Don't tell me..."

"Excuse me... Sohee noona, what's your relationship to Seolhyun?" I asked.

Sohee: "She's my sister... And she's Mark's girlfriend..."

"Mark's girlfriend?"

"Yah Lee Minhyung! Is it real that you have a girlfriend that we never knew about?!" I asked.

Jungkook: "Hyung... Stop."

"So what? Don't interrupt Jung-" I was interrupted by a phone call...

Mark's phone was ringing... He looked at the caller ID ["My Love" calling...] I told him not to answer the call...

Minhyung/Mark's POV:
My phone rang before Johnny hyung could continue his sentence... I looked at the caller ID ["My Love" calling...]

Johnny: "Don't answer the call."

"I won't." I said.

Sohee: "Don't tell anything to Seolhyun..."

"I won't noona." I said.

Then I left...

I went to Seolhyun's house... I texted her that I'm outside her house... As soon as she went outside... I hugged her tightly... I controlled myself from crying...

Seolhyun: "Why did you suddenly go here?"

"I was just passing by... BTW, I'm sorry for not answering your call awhile ago..." I said.

She smiled...

Seolhyun: "Do you want to go inside first?.."

"No, thanks. I'm going home now... I just wanted to see your face..." I said.

Seolhyun: "Arraso. Go home safely..."

I smiled then gave her lips a peck... Then I left...