0.5| Change...

Sooyoung's POV:
I went in the classroom... Seolhyun and Mark is in the clinic... They need to rest first... As I went in the classroom, Jennie and I told everyone what happened earlier...

Baekhyun/Sungjae: "Mark risked his life to save Seolhyun?!

"Aish, you're so loud..." I said.

Baekhyun/Sungjae: "Sorry..."

YiAhn: "BTW, are you serious that Mark saved Seolhyun from those girls?"

Eunbi/Eunbyeol: "Yeah.. Mark isn't the type of person that will save someone from danger... He's a bully why'd he do that?"

Taeyeon: "Yah... Maybe he really changed."

Haena: "True."

Gitae: "Taeyeon's right... Maybe he really changed his attitude..."

Baekhyun: "On the first day of school? That's ridiculous..."

Sungjae: "Yah... You don't even know his whole life bro.."

Jennie/Sooyoung: "You have a point Sungjae-ah..."

-At the clinic-

Minhyung/Mark's POV:
I was just lying at the bed while watching Seolhyun fell asleep... Thank goodness she's better now...

//flashback//
I was walking towards the rooftop then I saw Yoojung... She must've not noticed me... Then I knew something's up...

Yoojung, Hyunhee, Sumi, Hyunjoo, and Jinhee are the girl gang who are bullying new students at the first day of school...

They bully students brutally... Sometimes they use knives... But they don't get expelled... Because the threaten the people they bully...

I was a part of it before and that's when I used to bully Eunha and Yuju before... I stopped thinking and went at the rooftop...

I saw Hyunhee about to hit Seolhyun with a hard wood and before she could hit her... I hugged Seolhyun and got hit instead...

I just endured the pain I felt but... I'm fine. That's when the fight stopped...
//end of flashback//

<<time skip>>

School's finally done... I didn't bother to say goodbye to Seolhyun... I just left... Then Johnny hyung called me... Telling me to come home early and we need to discuss something...

-At home-

Taeil: "What are they saying? Is it true... That you defended that girl?"

Taeyong: "Don't tell me you have feelings for that girl, huh?"

Yuta: "I can tell that he's inlove Taeyong-ah... That look... You're guilty aren't you? That you were a bully.."

Taeil: "Fine. Just go."

Then I left...

~End of Minhyung/Mark's POV~

Jimin: "BTW, Yoojung-ah... Who's this new girl you're talking about?"

Taehyung: "Park Jimin you're really a playboy. You're gonna flirt again then break up?!"

Jimin: "I'm just curious you know?"

Jungkook: "BTW, who is she?"

Yoojung: "Seol-"

???: "What are you discussing about?"

Taeil: "Someone broke the rules..."

???: "What do you mean?"

Taeil: "We are used to being bullies... And he defended one that we are supposed to bully... And Mark likes her..."

???: "So... Yoojung-ah... Who's the one you're supposed to bully?"

Yoojung: "Seolhyun, Yoon Seolhyun.."

???: "U-umm... He likes her?"

Yuta: "That's right... But what do you want us to do... Noona?..."

???: "Just let her go. But in condition, he should do whatever I say..."