1.0| The Real Criminal...

-At home-

Seolhyun's POV:
I opened my eyes... I'm at home... I saw Mark sitting at the chair... He tried to hug me but I pushed him away... The scene that happened last night still can't leave my mind...

Seeing my best friend die... Seeing my boyfriend holding the gun... But why is he here? Shouldn't he be in prison?...

"M-mark... W-why are you here? S-shouldn't you be in p-prison?" I asked.

Mark: "I'm not the real criminal.."

"Then who?" I asked.

Mark: "Sohee n-"

I slapped his face...

"Are you telling me that my sister is the one who killed my best friend?... Did you just blame my sister?!" I said.

Mark: "I'm telling-"

"Shut up! Get out of my house! Now!" I said.

Then he left... After that... Sooyoung appeared in a few seconds...

Sooyoung: "I'm sorry but.. Mark is telling the truth, Seolhyun-ah... Sohee unnie really killed Jennie..." she said.

"W-what?" I asked...

I fell at the ground.. Tears falling from my eyes... I couldn't believe what I just heard...

Sooyoung: "When she heard you shout... She quickly gave the gun to Mark and that's what you saw... I'm not taking his side... I'm telling the truth..."

I walked out and quickly went to the police station, running... While I was crying...

-At the police station-
"Unnie... Is it true that you're the real criminal?" I asked.

Sohee: "It seems like... Sooyoung told you already..."

"I'm asking unnie... Are you the real criminal?" I asked again...

Sohee: "Yes. I'm the killer. They let me choose... They'll bully you or Mark and I will kill them... So I chose that we will kill them..."

"Unnie... If I were you, I would just quit that job... Or I'll let them kill me... You're smart but what happened?" I said.

Sohee: "Let me-"

"I don't need your explanations... Nothing will let me forgive you... I'm so ashamed of you... I'll leave now..." I said then left...

Mark's POV:
I was walking recklessly along the road... Then I saw a rushing car running towards my direction...

I know that a car was about to hit me but I don't care... Whatever I say... Seolhyun would never believe me...

I just stood and waited for the impact then I felt a pair of hands push me... I looked back and saw Seolhyun covered with a lot of blood...

"S-seolhyun-ah..." I said. I tried to call the ambulance but she stopped me... And said,

Seolhyun: "Listen to me... I know that I don't have much time left... So please listen... I'm sorry for not believing you earlier... I'm really sorry if I hurt you... I love you... Mark Lee."

She cupped my face for one last time then her hand collapsed... Her eyes closed... One last tear escaped her eyes... Then I hugged her lifeless body... While saying...

"I Love You Too, Yoon Seolhyun..."

~The End~

Authornim...
Thanks for reading!!!