0.6| Be Mine...

Seolhyun's POV:
2 years passed... We're finally in 1st year college... BTW, since last year... Mark has been visiting my house... The people at school can finally talk to him properly...

Eunha and Yuju bacame our friends... They're close to Mark too... We all became good friends... Then, Mark told me that we will meet each other at the café we've always went to...

-At the café-

I arrived at the café... I saw my other classmates... Sooyoung, Sungjae, Jennie, JongIn, Baekhyun, Taeyeon, Haena, Gitae, Eunbi, Taegwang, YiAhn, Eunbyeol and Mark is there...

BTW, Sohee unnie was there also... It's like a highschool reunion... Or more like on... Family dinner..

"Yah... Everyone in class 2-3 is here, huh?" I said.

Taegwang: "Sohee noona is here so not everyone is here at class 2-3."

"Of course I know that, Gong Taegwang." I said then sat beside Mark and Sohee unnie...

Sohee: "Seolhyun-ah.. Do you even know why everyone's here?"

"Of course I don't. But why?" I said.

I noticed Sohee unnie look at Mark then Mark stood up infront and took something from his pocket... A small box... Then he took out a necklace inside the box...

He then held my hand and stood infront of me... Then said,

Minhyung/Mark: "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled...

"Yes." I said.

He wore the necklace around my neck then... He hugged me...

Everyone: "Congrats!"

Authornim...
Hello readers!... As you've noticed... From 1st day of highschool... I moved to 1st year of college already... I just used the day that they met each other then skipped the other moments.. This is just a short story that's why... And I hope you understand...

Lots of love,
ChiMinnieLover 💕💕💕