0.2| When I First Met You...

Seolhyun's POV:
It's finally the first day of school... I'm a transferred student from Nuri Highschool to Hansang Highschool... I was transferred to another school because there were boys who bully me...

I hope I won't meet one... I'm taking the school bus... I'm beside a innocent-looking guy with glasses...

<<time skip>>

Finally, we arrived in school... As expected... It's a big school... I'm nervous... But excited at the same time... I just took a deep breath and went inside...

Ms. Son: "Goodmorning class... We have a new student... Please come in and introduce yourself..."

I came in and started talking...

"Goodmorning... My name is Yoon Seolhyun... I'm a transferee from Nuri Highschool... It's nice to meet you all... I hope we get along..." I said nervously...

Ms. Son: "Seolhyun-ah... You sit at the empty chair between Sooyoung and Jennie.."

I went to the empty chair between two girls and sat down...

<<time skip>>

It's break time... I'm a bit close to Sooyoung and Jennie now... We became friends easily... They guided me to where the science lab, faculty, library, and music room is located...

I'm now walking towards my locker... I was about to put my books in there but I accidentally bumped onto a guy... I dropped my books...

???: "Aren't you looking at the way?!"

"I'm sorry." I said.

Once I picked up my books and put it in the locker I looked at the guy... He was the guy beside me in the school bus... We had an eye contact for straight 3 seconds...

Then he left...

"Aish... He's too mean..." I thought...