Chapter 1 ♱

Katherine's POV

Katherine's POV

Moving to Newcastle was one of the hardest decisions of my life.
I had moved here to attended college, I have dreamed of being a college student for many years, living that stereotypical college life, partying away and making memories but that also meant leaving everything I loved back in Manchester, my family, friends and everything I had grown up with.
I know it's only around 4 hours away, but it broke my heart to leave everyone behind.

The one thing I brought with me to Newcastle was my best friend Natasha, we've been friends for as long as I can remember.
My first memory with her was when she was painting flowers in year 1 and I accidentally spilled paint on her, since then we've been inseparable, she low-key still hates me for getting paint on her though.

We moved into a simple apartment, about 4 streets away from our college. It had two bedrooms, one bathroom and an open plan kitchen/living room. It wasn't the best place in the world, it didn't have a balcony, it didn't have colourful accents and it definitely didn't have thick walls. I had learnt that the hard way when Natasha brought home her boyfriend James one night, very thin walls.

I'll admit, college wasn't all it was made out to be.
The girls were stuck up bitches, the boys were basically free strippers and the classes were absolutely boring, at one point I found myself asleep in my textiles class.
Thankfully, classes were finished, college was closed and summer had awoke.
I was ready for barbecues in the scorching summer sun, cool water in pools and 6 weeks of relaxation.
Bring on summer break.

Being my productive self I decided to grab a pack of Doritos and sit on my couch having a friends marathon, sure there was probably chores to do but this seemed much more important.
About halfway through my 3rd episode Natasha walked in, face like thunder and putting dints into the floor from her stiletto heels.
"I can't fucking believe him!" She belted at the top of her lungs, having a little strop with her feet.
Pausing the tv and removing my hand from the Doritos, I looked over at her.
"What's happened?" Confused written all over my face, even though this isn't the first time she has walked into the house looking for a murder weapon.

"Fucking James!" She threw her bag onto the arm chair before throwing herself onto the couch.
I scooted over to her.
"What has he done now?" I rolled my eyes before sighing.
"He's fucking going to that fucking sluts party and didn't tell me!" Her face now turning red.
"Take a deep breathe Natasha" gesturing the in and out breaths with my hands.
"I can't fucking believe him!!" She Began to shout again.
"That's it! We are going to that whores party and we are getting laid!" She stood up and marched into her bedroom, me swiftly proceeding to following her.

"What why?!" I asked, shocked.
"He's not the only one getting shagged!" She angrily moved The coat hangers from her wardrobe.
"Aha" she proceeded to remove one of the coat hangers, it held a thin red dress with spaghetti straps.