Chapter 12 ♱

Katherine's PoV It was a nightmare

Katherine's PoV
It was a nightmare.
I was watching tv eating popcorn when my phone rang, I didn't recognise the number so when I answered I was horrified.
"Hello?"
"Hello miss Katherine watts?"
"Speaking."
"This is Newcastle hospital, can you come in please?"
"What's wrong?" I began to panic.
"There's been an incident with a mr Chase Hudson and we believe your his girlfriend?" I threw the phone on the sofa and dashed out of the house, grabbing a pair of shoes to slip on later.
I must of been speeding because I got to the hospital within minutes and it's about a half an hour drive from my complex.
That's were I found chase.

It made my heart ache to see him like that, he looked so ill. I thought about loosing him and I couldn't imagine what my life would be like, he meant everything to me, we might of only been together a short amount of time but I think I loved him, nor I was doing to admit it.

I turned up to the hospital that same night with Chinese food that I had snuck in, Chase had to stay in there for a few days to rest and so they could keep an eye on him, honestly I was happy, incase anything happens to him.
"Guess who's back?" I poked my head around the corner.
"Hey beautiful." His smile gleaming.
"And I brought... drum roll please."
He made a tapping noise on the bed frame with his fingers.
"Chinese!" I walked over to his bed, sitting on the arm chair next to him.
We are the food, laughing about pretty much anything. God I wanted to be with him forever, or as long as I could be.
"No way did you have bangs as a kid." He sniggered.
"Shut up! It looked good."
He laughed, he had a cute laugh and smile, if you didn't know him you wouldn't see this side of him, kind and loving when on the outside he looks intimidating.
"I love you." I sighed.
"What?" He paused.
"Nothing." I looked away from him throwing the remains of my Chinese food in the bin.
"Come here" He gestured me to sit down on the chair.
I sat down, he clamped our hands together, rubbing mine with his thumb.
"I love you too Katherine." He smiled.
He leaned in and kissed me lightly, caressing my face with his other hand.
One of the nurses walked in, coughing to let us know she was there.
"Visiting hours are over."
"Okay, Chase I'll see you tomorrow after college okay?" I kissed his forehead.
"Actually mr Hudson will be out of hospital by then." The nurse looked at chases medical record.
"Great!" He smiled at me.
"See you at mine?" I squeezed his hand.
He nodded.
I grabbed my things and walked to the car park, now all I had to do was figure out where I parked.
I walked around clicking my car keys to see if my car would light up. There was a security man walking towards the gates of the car park so I rushed over to him before he left.
"Wait sir!" I sprinted over.
"Can I help you?" He looked at me weirdly, I guess it was 10pm and I was running around a car park.
"I can't find my car." I panted.
"Do you know the registration?" He raised his eyebrows at me, he walked to his booth pulling out a box of tickets.
"Oh yeah, PF64 FYK"
He shuffled the tickets before handing me one, 3rd floor."
"Thank you!" I looked at the ticket.
"Hurry though because I'm locking up." He warned me, I didn't catch anything else because I'd already sped off at this point.
I drove up to the gate and left the car park, waving to the security on the way out.

Back home it was pretty lonely, Natasha was on holiday with James and his parents for the week and Chase was in hospital so it was just me and the baby. Sometimes I imagined what the baby would be like, I would stroke my bump at night talking to it, god I was so excited to see what gender the baby would be. I loved the picture perfect family I created in my head, especially when ours wasn't exactly perfect more dysfunctional, I was happy tough, I mean how couldn't I be I had a loving boyfriend and a baby on the way, life was looking good.
I was laid in bed thinking about it actually, Chase had been staying over for the past 4 days so my pillow smelt like him, nights like this I would breathe in his lingering aftershave and pretend he was here, cuddled up next to me until I fell asleep.

The next day I had college, only until 3pm but still I would of liked to pick up chase from hospital to be with him but I needed to revise for an exam if I wanted even a C.
Me being me I stupidly arrived to campus 5 minutes late to my exam, it then took me 5 minutes to figure out where my exam was and therefore I was 10 minutes late to my exam.
I got into the exam room where everyone was silently commencing with their paper. I tried to be quiet, but I couldn't. I put my bag under the desk and it hit the floor like a bag of bricks, it turned everyone's heads to me, I whispered 'sorry' to the professor and the students.
When finishing the exam I could already tell I had bombed on that and there was no way in hell I was getting a C. I packed up my things and left campus trying to forget what had just happened when I remembered that chase was out of hospital now.
I dialled his number as I reached my car.
"Hey."
"Hi Katherine." He sounded chipper.
"What you doing?"
"Nothing I'm just at home, I'm alone wanna come up?" He chuckled.
"I'm on my way, send me the address."

I pulled up at this huge house, no way could chase live here? I went to the closed gate and pressed fe little button that alerted him I was here.
"Hey baby" I heard his voice through the microphone.
The gate swung open to reveal half a dozen of expensive cars, how did I not know he was rich?
He was stood by the front door smiling at me.
"What the fuck?" I was mesmerised.
"I know it's a little much" he giggled.
"A little much? Your fucking loaded chase!"
He rolled his eyes at me.
"My uncle is loaded, not me"
"Whatever, same old"
He sniggered, wrapping his arm around me, we entered his house, the furniture was luxurious, his uncle clearly made a lot.
When we were just reaching his bedroom it clicked.
"Wait chase!" I pulled away from him, he looked confused at me.
"What's wrong?" Concerned he asked.
"Didn't your uncle shoot you?!"
"Oh, he has been avoiding me since that, don't worry he's out of town." He pulled me in, putting his face inches away from mine.
"Anyways, I would let him lay a finger on you." He eskimo kissed me, I giggled.
"Look lets chill out and watch a movie." He pulled me into his room, I noticed he had two beds in there and I was curious to whom he shared a room with but I must of forgotten to ask him.
We snuggled up on his bed and watched the notebook, because I had forced him to watch it for the fifth time this month.
I looked up at him longingly, he wasn't paying attention to me but instead the film. God was he perfect, I couldn't imagine being with anyone else honestly. He was mine and I wouldn't change him for the world.
"I love you"
He looked down at me, planting a kiss on my lips.
"I love you too"
I buried myself into his chest, and fell asleep, in complete and utter bliss.