Chapter 29 ♱

Katherine's PoV One day at time they said

Katherine's PoV
One day at time they said.
Grief processes slowly they said.
How slowly? I've been depressed for the past week.
I can't even bring myself to eat, get out of bed or even interact with my daughter.
But the thing that scares me the most is that I don't care, I don't care if my daughter forgets who I am, I don't care if chase looses feelings for me and I don't care if I loose everything I've worked for. I just don't care anymore.

I'm unhappy and trust me I have tried to get out of bed, tried to talk to Autumn, tried to talk to chase but no words have left my mouth and my legs refuse to move. All I want is to sit in dark all day, wallow in my self pity.

Unfortunately, I have loved ones. Loved ones that won't allow me to, I'm grateful for them. But I'm trying my hardest, it's just not working.

Today I woke up at 12pm, Chase was sat by my side waiting for me to wake up.
I looked at him and tears began to form in my eyes, all I wanted to do was wrap my arms around him and tell him I love him and I'm so sorry for putting him through this but I was paralysed, emotionally. My brain wouldn't let me form those words and it wouldn't let me get up out of bed.
At this point I couldn't do anything but agree with my body, to make it easier for myself.
So I rolled over, whipped the tears from my eyes and ignored him. Ignored all the love and support he was trying to give me, I closed my eyes again and hoped he would just leave, not make this any harder.

He did leave eventually, not for Long though. He came back in with a slice of toast, it made my stomach rumble but I didn't feel hungry, I felt nauseous. My brain had told me that Natasha had died, meaning a part of me had died. I think it was my emotions, I could portray any of them.
Natasha was the woman that made me, me. She has always been apart of my life, since we were children she's been around. Causing chaos and happiness in my life, making me who I am. So when she died that part of me didn't know what to do, it just gave up.

And so did I.

Authors note
I know this is a short chapter, I might rename it to part 28?
Anyways, it's going to be short because of the story line and not a lot is happening with Katherine, I just wanted to get her feelings out and across to the reader though.

Thank you
- klee1335 xo