Chapter 3 ♱

Katherine's PoV

Katherine's PoV.
Crate of beers in hand Natasha and I walked down to the beach, were the party had already begun.
Girls dancing, flipping their hair around whilst boys check them out, this was definitely a party alright. Surprisingly, the Dj had some good songs playing when we arrived so we put the beers on one of the tables and began to dance among the other girls.
I loved partying honestly, it made me feel free. Like every other girl I flipped my hair around, kicked the sand beneath my feet and rocked my hips back and forth.
About an hour later, the sun had set and I was sat alone by the waters edge. I turned back to see the party still raging on, Natasha dancing with James, not surprising at all. I stood up, shimmying out of my shorts revealing my bikini. I walked into the water, as it ran over my feet I shivered, the cold waters sent goosebumps all over my body but I carried on walking in. I was deep enough into the water that it went up to my stomach, I lowered my legs so the water would go up to my shoulders, I stared at the rising moon, it must of been at least 10pm now. I heard splashing from behind me and quickly spun around, as I did so my bikini top began to come loose and I felt it slip off. In absolute horror I grabbed it attempting to tie back on, without realising chase who had slowly made his way to me in the water.
"Need a little help?" He smirked.
I nodded, gulping down the embarrassment, why did I always embarrass myself in-front of him! He proceeded to tie my bikini back in place, leaving a kiss on my shoulder.
"I haven't seen you in nearly a week, what have you been up to?" I spun around, adjusting my bikini since it had now given me anxiety.
"I've been busy, let's say working." He smiled, moving closer to me.
I could feel my legs trembling.
"What have you been doing? I believe you had my number?" He was so intimidating yet I was in awe.
"Oh I've just not managed to get in touch with you." I rubbed my arm nervously.
"It's fine, don't worry." He began to lean closer to me, planting a kiss on my lips, I had forgotten how good his lips felt against mine. I practically threw myself on him, wrapping my arms around his neck, pushing my lips into his. He picked me up and I swung my legs around his body. Our kiss passionate, I ran my fingers through his hair yet again.
He placed me back down so my feet met the wet sand below, pulling away.
"I need to go." He looked at me, like he was trying to figure me out. He began to walk back to shore, grabbing a shirt he had left on the sand, throwing it over his shoulder.
I waited for him to be out of sight before I also made my way out of the water.

I pulled up my shorts and twisted the water out of my hair.
"There you are!" Natasha ran over to me.
"I was worried!" She smacked me on the shoulder.
"Sorry, I just went for a swim." I splashed the remaining water from my hands onto her, she flinched before giggling.
"Come on the parties over and we should be getting home." She linked her arm to mine as we walked home.

The next morning I woke up, yet again head over the toilet trying to keep my guts inside me.
"Maybe you should stop drinking so much?" Natasha sounded concerned as she lent against the bathroom wall.
" that's the thing I didn't drink at all last night" I said before another gulp of sick made its way up my throat.
"Well? Is it a sickness bug? Because I do not want that!" She slowly stepped back a few steps.
"No it's not! I haven't been like this all day, it's only when I wake up." I placed my head against the wall, flushing the toilet as I did.
Natasha's face completely changed, it worried me.
"What?" My brow furrowed.
"Well it's just.." she broke eye contact with me.
"Natasha spill!" I was beginning to get irritated.
"Could you be pregnant?" She looked at me, my face changing to shocked.
"I don't know.." I placed my hand on my stomach whilst I tried to think about the last time I had sex, it was last week, with chase. I was so drunk, I couldn't remember if we used protection or not!
"I can't remember if we used a condom.." I covered my face with my hands, wiping sweat from my forehead.
"I'll go buy some tests.." Natasha rushed into her room, quickly getting dressed before leaving.

I picked up my phone, scrolling through my messages, stopping over chase's number. I thought about if I was pregnant, what would I do? My parents would be so disappointed, I'd have to pull out of college, my career would be completely screwed.
I began to heavily breathe, I returned to my bedroom, pulling on a sports bra and some jogging pants. I just sat on the end of my bed, head in hands and began to panic. That was when I heard the door swing open and Natasha walked into my bedroom, handing me a pack of tests.
"I guess I'll go take one.." I made my way to the bathroom, Tasha patiently waiting in my room.
About 4 minutes had passed, me and Natasha were sat on my bed, her arms around me.
"Okay I think we should look." She sighed.
I nodded, flipping over the test.
'Positive'
"Oh Katherine." She rubbed my shoulder.
I completely froze, trying to register what had just happened.
"Katherine?" Tasha looked at me with concern.
"What the fuck am i supposed  to do?" I looked at her, tears forming in my eyes.
"I don't know.." she put her head on my shoulder.

Pregnant..
I was screwed, I had to tell my parents, tell chase..
It was all too soon, too fast. My head became light and dizzy.
"Katherine."
I shook my head, snapping out of it.
"I need to call my mum." I stood up, grabbing my phone from the table and going to sit on the couch.
The phone began to ring.
"Hello honey." My mum answered all chipper.
"Hey mum.." my voice cracked as I spoke as I held in a whimper.
"Is everything okay Katherine?" She asked concerned.
"No not really." I sniffled.
"What's happened?"
"I-I'm pregnant." A cry escaped my mouth, tears rolling down my face.
My mum went silent down the over end of the phone.
"Mum?" I asked, seeing if she was still on the line.
"I'm here.." her voice emotionless.
"I'm so sorry." I began to cry even more.
"Look honey, I'm going to come up to your apartment." I could hear her grabbing her car keys.
"No really, you don't have to" I tried to desperately persuade her to stay home, I couldn't stand to face her right now.
"I'll be there soon, stay put." She hung up.

"What did she say?" Natasha was lent against her bedroom door.
"She's on her way." I wiped my tears from my cheeks.
"Should I head out when she gets here? This feels too personal for me to be here.." she looked at me, confused what to do with herself.
I nodded.
"Whatever you think." I looked down at the floor.
"I'll head over to James' house when she's here." She came over to sit next to me.

We waited 3 hours before my mum arrived at my apartment.
Natasha left as my mother knocked on the door, nodding to my mother on her way out.
"Mum." I began to sob.
"Oh darling." She came and hugged me, like a child. She stroked my head.
"It's going to be okay." She squeezed me tight.
I felt myself begin to doze off in her arms, no tears fell from my eyes and I took in one deep breath of her perfume before closing my eyes and falling asleep. Maybe when I wake up, this would all be one bad dream I thought.

If only.