Decisions

Samuel

A couple of days after Mia arrived at my property. I was contacted by whom I suspected were responsible for Mia's kidnapping. I had made a deal for them not to come and check my property for any missing woman. Of course the deal cost was more then a couple of millions. Somehow paying the money, I thought had them closing the files of Mia, as if she would've been sold since her kidnap.

"Hello Marcus, what can I do for you?" I had no idea why he would contact me for, besides to inform me of any new updates with Mias memory.

"Well, hello to you to cousin!" He says.

Wow this wasn't going to be good. Any time Marcus remembered the fact that we are family, was not a good sign.

"So... there's some rumors going around. I know you don't care. but, I thought of just informing you. People are saying you bought a wife. Or a girlfriend, and that she's staying at your place"

This is the kind of shit why I was so upset when Francisco informed me of this girl in my property. I'm a single guy and I like my freedom. I've never imagined getting married or having a serious relationship.

"Thank you Marcus, for your valuable information. Is there anything else?"

"Like always, you're such a fucking awesome person to talk to, so full of joy."

I decided this, was a great point to end the call.

Since Mia arrived here, I haven't been my usual self. There hasn't been any parties here. The women I usually date haven't been invited over.

I'm just not interested.

My priorities are to take care of the different business I have here in Mexico, and in other parts of the world. Also, I have been spending more time observing our security cámaras. Specially, the ones to Mias room.

I know I might be a fucking pervert for doing so, but this young lady is a fucking beauty.

—- —- —— —— —— —— ———————————-

What do you guys think so far?

Love E! =)