Absolution

Mia

Waking up, I regretted drinking. I had the worse hangover of my life. I went ahead and ordered some breakfast hopeful for some kind of magic for me to feel better.
       As I was eating my breakfast and drinking some strong black coffee, when Samuel came back. He had a walk of shame look. I decided to play with fire.

"Good morning Sammy, I was really worried about you."

He ran his fingers through his messy  hair a couple of times.

"Good morning Mia.. I.. don't"

I knew what he was going to say "Stop. it's ok you don't need to explain anything to me. As I told you, the sooner that you can help me get out of your life, the better for the both of us!"

He shook his head in agreement. Without saying another word, he walked to the bathroom.  I could hear the shower running.

I decided to quickly change and get out of the room. I felt so many different emotions. I started packing and looking for something to wear to get out of my little sexy night gown that I put on last night to wait for him.

I was so upset and busy undressing, that I hadn't notice Rosie standing inside the room.
She started yelling at me.

"You fucking slut! What are you doing in Sammy's room? Of course girls like you want to get to the top, and fast."

I was so confused I couldn't even understand what she was saying. Or maybe she was speaking in a different language?

Suddenly the door to bathroom opened and Samuel came out with just a towel around his waist. 

Mmmm... so many memories. Was all that came to my mind. With that kind of thoughts, I wondered if I was still drunk.

Rosie, looked between Samuel and I. I could only think, she was trying to figure out Samuel and my relationship. After a couple of seconds of silence, she left the room without saying another word.

"Wait.. Rosie!!" Samuel said, and started to get dressed quickly.

"What. did. you. do?!" My beast roared.

I couldn't answer I was in shock with everything. Ohh... ok. Just blame it on me!? As I was still under a bad hangover, I decided not to answer him.

As someone again began to unlock the door... we froze.

"Here's your key card assholes! I... I don't understand why couldn't you just tell me Sammy? We spent all night talking, catching up, and you—," She points at finger at me. "You forgot to tell me that after your relationship with Talía, you already had her replacement."

Speechless Samuel just couldn't think fast enough what to answer her.

"It's not what you think. Rosie!" He tried to walk towards her. But she puts a hand out to stop him from getting any closer.

Okay... So as quickly picked up some information started processing... they were together all night long, and didn't have sex? Thanks for the info Rosie!

"Not. what. I'm thinking? Are you sleeping with her?" She asks him.

Since Samuel was not answering her question, she was now looking at me for what? an answer? Ok...

"There's only one bed in here what do you think, Rosie?!" I answered with an annoyed tone.

I mean really... A man, a damn gorgeous man! And a woman together in a room with only one bed, of course we would sleep together!

Rosie seemed like, a good person. I would think that if our situation was a little different, we could even be friends... but I had the worse hangover, and the whole situation was starting to piss me the fuck off!

"Ok.. ok. So you are sleeping together?" She rolls her eyes and asks again.

So, one more time I turned to answer her. I felt
Kind of bad having to give her such news. Some of my freedom time was thanks to Rosie! And I Being 'Team Rosie' and all, I felt obligated to keep on answering her questions.

"Well... we did sleep together," There was a sign of relief from Samuel, or maybe not. Damn hangover! "But if you mean sex in this room, not every night nope!"

"Ah! Oh god!" She says, and cleans her tearless face.

I had to look between them both, trying to guess which one would stab me first.

"I just can't do this! I'm not Talía. Good bye for good Samuel" She said, and placed her hand on her forehead.

I think I had seen this same motion, in a romantic movie. I was wondering if she would really leave or she was just being a drama queen and would return with more questions. When I decided it was best to finish packing and getting ready. As I turned and took a couple of steps towards the closet, she left slamming the door loudly.

Ugh! My damn head!

"What. the . fuck! Mia!!..." My beast sounded royally pissed.

As I turn towards him, he left the room, I guess he decided to try to catch up with Rosie.

— ——— ———- ——— ——- ——- —— —- —-1

please keep on reading!

Love E!