Forgotten

Samuel

Entering the hotel, and we already had a new issue.

"Sir, we apologize. But we only have one room available. It has a king size bed, and as soon as we lose some of our guest on Monday, we can switch you or book you another room"

Fuck!

"Fine! First availability and we need to add a second room" I had to control myself... just one weekend, in the same room with her. How hard could that be?

"Yes... Yes Sir! First thing Monday and we'll arrange your second room" I turned to look for Mia who was patiently waiting for me a few steps away.

"Sammy? Is that you!?"

When I turned to see who it was... my first crush. The girl I thought was 'the love of my life' at the age of thirteen. Now, she was no longer that girl, she's a beautiful woman.

"Hello Rosie" Wow she looks better than I remembered.

"What a coincidence! I'm so glad to see you again after so many years!" She said that with a weird tone. I wonder if she was happy or annoyed with my presence.

I felt a hand behind my back. I turned to see Mia.

"Hey... sorry to interrupt but, can I have my key? I'm too tired" Mia says without removing her hand from me. which I might consider she might be acting possessive. But it's not she looks indifferent to what's currently going on.

Usually, when we aren't at the mansion, I would've accompanied her and not left her a lone for a second. I was confused on what to do with Rosie standing here.

" Yes... let's go, just give me a second. Please."

Rosie gave me a confused look. Probably because I didn't introduce them, especially after Mia mentioning the key to our room. She eyes Mia carefully. I know that Mia is a beauty, but totally not my style of girls I usually date. She's too young and looks way too innocent.

After a few awkward minutes. "Uh... hi! I'm Rosie" she's smiles at Mia.

Mia eyes her, confused on what to do. She turns to me waiting for me to ok for her to introduce herself as well. I guess with everything going on back home, she doesn't know if it's safe to introduce herself.

"Nice to meet you, Rosie? And goodbye" She walks off and takes a couple of steps towards the elevators.

As soon as I saw Rosie, I knew this was going to be an awkward moment. I can only hope that we don't see each other for the rest of the trip.

" How have you been Samuel? Is she always so rude? And seriously, how old is your girlfriend? She looks way to young for you. Thank goodness we aren't in one of the states, because seriously... someone could've called the children protection agencies!" She laughs.

Before this... I hadn't really paid much attention to Mias and my age differences. Of course there's a huge gap.

" I see you haven't lost your humor. She's not that young. And I'm not too old!" Am I?

"Well... if you think so, Sammy." She says.

When I notice she is messaging someone, I take is as my clue to get going. I really didn't need any new gossip about Mia and I.

"It was nice to see you again Rosie" I say politely.

She comes closer to me, and stands on her tiptoes, and she gives me a kiss on my cheek. "I'll see you around Sammy" she says, and begins to walk away.

Memories of years ago, when I was addicted to her scent all come back. How I always dreamed of dating her, but she wouldn't give me the time of day.

——- ——- ——- —— —— —— ————————-

I hope you guys keep reading and enjoying the story!

Love E! =)