Mistakes

Samuel

Mia and I... my new big mistake.

       I don't have time for that kind of relationships. I don't know what I was thinking. Especially, since my family wants me to marry Talía. Ever since before we were born. It was decided we would eventually get married. We have always end up somehow together in an awkward on and off situation.

Before things got out of hand I decided to get rid of the whole party, but they don't want to leave. They all arrived way too early this morning to have our usual weekend full of fun. They could've never guessed how things are quickly changing for me. Last night with Mia, I felt things I've never felt before. Which freaks me out.

    As memories of last night keep on repeating in my mind, having to listen to the girls chat their usual nonsense about shopping and the guys talk about their latest investment... just all sounded pathetic. Even as Marcus tried making small talk annoyed me. I just needed to see her... so without giving it a second thought, I went searching all over the property for Mia.

When I finally found her, first thing that came to my mind was to take her up to my room. I seriously don't know what comes over me. Having her in my arms and playing with her beautiful hair is all I want to do. As I'm holding her in my arms and she's making circles with her finger on my chest, Talía begins screaming her lungs out. I decide to go and see what's going on before things get out of hand.

  "What's the matter now?" I ask her, taking the whole scene in.

"Well... I would like to leave now because these bitches are stressing me out! So I need you to give me a ride."

"I'll ask one of the workers to give you are ride."

"No!" She quickly answers.

"I'll ask Francis—" before I can finish saying his name she interrupts.

"What the hell Samuel!?" She comes closer to me. " I need you. To. Take. Me!" She says and wraps her arms around me. "Sammy... please, please, please! take me to the city! I need to go and get everything ready to go back to the states"

This was the kind of girlfriend shit I hated the most. When they became extra clingy and needy. It annoyed me.

"Ok... Ok... I'll take you, but I need to be back today. I have some important business here." I said, and tried to pull her off of me and thank goodness I did because that's when Mia decides to walk down.

"Is she the business you needed to take care of?" Talía asks, and once again wraps her self to me. Her attitude reminds me of cats. I've never really owned a pet but this is what I imagine a cat doing to their owner.

"Oh... God Talía! I hope not! That's really degrading you!" Says Bianca, adding fire to the situation.

Damn! I hated the look on Mias face. This was the reason I came down quickly to take care of this. I had to think fast in different options of what to do for this to end.

Thank goodness Marcus covered Biancas mouth."Shhh... stop! She's a good friend of ours"

Of course that only makes the other girls giggle even more. I eyed them trying to decide if they had gotten drunk while I was upstairs with Mia.

"Ugh! Whatever let's just go now!" Talia says and tries to pull my arm towards the door. Without thinking twice, I followed her out.

Walking out of the mansion with Talía and I ask her to wait for me inside my sports car as I still had to go and search for Francisco and give him instructions of what it's expected while I'm gone.

"Francisco, I will be out of the mansion for a couple of weeks. Please make sure everything is in order while I'm not present"

      Francisco looks at me with a confused expression as he notice I'm leaving with Talía. I guess he saw me earlier when I was searching for Mia or big mouth Mari informed him about what was going on between Mía and me.

I feel like a complete asshole for leaving and not explaining to Mia why I had to go. But f**k it! I'm a mess!

Besides... since when do I have to start explain to anyone my actions? And especially to her? We are nothing. And this has always been my life! Going on trips all around the word, living my life full of luxuries and women.

I'm the boss!

Still... I can't stop thinking of how everything feels so different with her. It's like we belong together. Maybe I just need some time to fix this feelings and fix the mess in my head.

         Talía thinks I'm leaving with her to be together. We always start like this, easy for one day or two. Then she starts with her drama. Wants more, and I don't. She cheats on me trying to get any kind of reaction from me. When I don't respond, she gets mad, and leaves to wherever in the world she decides to and then she comes back. But this time it's different. I've decided that this cycle between us ends tonight and for now I need to stay away from Mia. I don't want to hurt her, but I'm also afraid that it might be too late.

——- ——- ——- ——- ——— ——- ——- ——

Please comment! =)