Inconvenience

Samuel

" What the fuck is going on Francisco!" I ask as checked at all different cámara footage from Christmas Eve , New Year's Eve, and now.

Mia and Fernando together. What. The. Fuck.

"Well, Mia is young and Fernando is too. He
comes from a good and wealthy family. You said it yourself, that you can't have whatever was going on between you and Mia to continue. I'm sure if you send him away, she'll go with him. Once shes gone, you can stop paying those assholes. They'll come to search the property for the woman they think they missed taking that day, she won't be here, and they'll leave."

Is he fucking serious? Mia and Fernando? Is not going to happen.

"If that's what I wanted to do, I would've found a better solution and sooner. I don't want them together. She's mine!" He gave me a puzzled look.

"Yours Samuel? You need to makeup your mind. She's not a toy." Now he was angry with me.

The walk towards that bastards Cabaña, was the longest. I kept imagining getting there too late. Once I got there. I had no reason to knock, I brought with me my master key. I might as well find them together, maybe that way I can let go of whatever feelings I had forming in my head.

I opened the door and started looking for him. Of course the door to his room was closed. I couldn't find the strength to go in there, I knew for sure she was here. They had the table romantically arrange to dine together. Plus I think so many months of having her in my house I could smell her fucking apple and spice intoxicating perfume anywhere.

Finally he came out of the room.

"Hey... Samuel! How are you? How was the city? We weren't expecting you back today"

Yeah.. of course you weren't expecting me, Fucker!

It took all of myself control not to punch him.
He was one of my best workers. We never had any issues with our water plants. He worked with me on all of my properties.

"Yeah... we just have an emergency at the new plant. You need to fly ASAP and check it out"

Why in the fuck is he waiting for me to say something else? It's like, he was actually waiting to say, "I'm just kidding with you, go back to your room and fuck my woman".

And I wish I could tell him to stay away from what is mine. But it wasn't the correct time to let out my possessive side.

"Now Fernando. There's no time to waste!" I yelled to get him out of his trance.

Some of the workers surely gossiped to him of my relationship with Mia. Since he knew I have never had a steady relationship, except for Talía. He probably thought, he was such a better man, and he could easily take what is mine.

Idiot.

" Fine. I'll pack, change, and I'll be ready at five"

Usually, my employees never would've try to arrange my orders. But this guy thinks that he can use our friendship to have time to say goodbye to Mia, or to make any kind of plans with her.

No.

"No. I need you to walk with me right now, the jet is set to take off. Mari will come and collect your belongings, I will personally make sure that everything gets sent directly to you, soon. Plus, if you're able to solve the emergency today, you'll be flying back tonight. I'm assuming that's what you would like, correct?" Again, he looked too pensive, and doubting my orders. "Come. I'll walk you, and I'll give you the instructions on how I want things handled over there." Finally, we started walking out.

Fuck. You. I'm. Your. Boss. Just Go!!!

"Ok... so I will be back ASAP?" He asks.

I nodded in agreement.

Goodbye. Asshole.

——————— ——- —- ————- —— ————-

Hey guys! How are you liking the story so far?

Thanks loves!
Yours, E! =)