Part 1: Ogneus

"So, what are we doing again? I wasn't really paying attention to what Ozpin said."

Yang asked as team RWBY and JNPR rode in a bullhead to complete a mission.

"We are going to retrieve a fighter from some sort of stadium-type thing. I think his name was 'Ogneus' if I remember correctly." Blake answered

"Hey guys, I think we're here." Jaune states as everyone looks out of the windows to see a giant Coliseum with what seems to be thousands of people inside.

As the bullhead lands and everybody gets out, a man with dark brown hair with hints of grey and blue eyes comes to greet them.

"Hello there, what brings you Huntsmen and Huntresses here today? Want to test your might in the ring?" The man asks.

"Actually, we were sent here to retrieve a fighter by the name of 'Ogneus', do you happen to know him?" Ren questions the man.

"Know him? Of course I do! He is my son, after all, and the best fighter in all of Remnant!"

"Ogneus is your son?" Ruby asks.

"Yes, he is. He is actually fighting right now! Come, come, I'll show you." The man beckons the two teams into the stadium and leading them to the stands, where inside, they see a man with a helmet, trident, and small shield fighting another man that only has an axe.

"You see him, that is my son." The man points to the one with the trident, who seemed to be winning. But Blake notices something off, that both of the contenders are bleeding a lot.

"Shouldn't their auras be mending their wounds by now?" She questions the man.

"Well, you see, our rules are a bit different around here. Instead of a fight until one person's aura is low, we fight to the death around here. So instead of keeping the auras, we use special bracelets that shut off one's aura and that cannot be removed without proper equipment."

"A fight to the death? Don't you ever worry about Ogneus?"

"I did at first, but he has become our greatest champion!" The man exclaims as Ogneus punches the other contender in the face, unbalancing him then stabbing him in the stomach, flipping him over his head and causing him to fall to the ground, lifeless.

"We have a winner!" An intercom exclaimed as the crowd goes wild, and Ogneus standing over the body, his arms outstretched in triumph.

"You said you wanted to speak to him, yes? Follow me." The man says as he leads everyone to some stairs leading underneath the stadium.

"This is where we keep all of the contenders until they are ready to fight, Ogneus's area is right over here." The man leads them to a diamond studded door and as he opens it, reveals a very large room with Ogneus inside, sharpening his trident with his helmet off, showing a boy around their age with h/c hair and e/c eyes.

"Son, amazing job out there!" The man says to Ogneus, hugging him.

"Thank you, father. I did learn from the best." He hugs back and looks over to team RWBY and JNPR. "Who are these people?"

"Oh, yes, of course. They are Huntsmen and Huntresses here to talk to you."

Ruby then runs up to Ogneus, grabbing his trident and inspecting in quickly.

"Ohmygoshwhatdoyoucallitwhatfightingstyledoyouusecaniuseitdoesitdoanyth-"

She then gets cut off by him grabbing it back from her.

"Do not touch Poseidon's Wrath, she is very delicate."

Ogneus then scans everybody else, his eyes finally landing on Pyrrha, with his expression changing slightly.

"What do you want?"

"Headmaster Ozpin requests you to speak with him." The white one, who he recognized as Weiss Schnee, told him.

"Yeah, why should I listen to an old bastard like him, snowflake?" Ogneus says laughing slightly. Weiss slightly stomping the ground in anger.

"He says that he has a deal for you." Ruby says.

"Father, may I speak to you in private?"

"Of course."

Ogneus And Archidamos wall over to the corner of the room and whisper to each other.

"Do you know who that is? That's my old sister, Pyrrha Nikos!"

"That is your sister?"

"Yes, and trust me, is those other people weren't here, I would tear her limb from limb myself!"

"Then accept the deal."

"What!"

"Accept it, then you will have all the time in the world to get payback."

After some thinking from Y/N he finally decided to go with them.

"Alright, I will go with you. Just, don't talk to me, at all, got it?" Ogneus says in an intimidating tone, causing everybody to quickly nod.

"Alright then, let's get going."

Y/N says his goodbyes to Archidamos and states to the crowd, much to their disappointment, that he would not be fighting for awhile. And as they finally enter the bullhead, Y/N's Head was already drowning with ideas on how to get payback on the one that hurt him all those years ago.

End Of Chapter

(Alright, just like always, put down love interest, team members (if you want a team and if you do, probably choose other For Honor characters) and this time, choose if you want to forgive Pyrrha or not. That's all for now, goodbye.)