Part 7: Born For This

"How do we know this is him?"

"I had a vision, I told you this already."

"Your 'visions' have only been right once, once!"

I slowly open my eyes to see three people, the man with the wolf pommel, a bearded man with a bear head on his head, and a woman in wooden armor.

"Hey, looks like your vision boy is awake." The bearded man said, angrily. The other man walking up to me.

"Looks like you're fully healed. We haven't had any introductions, it seems. I am Shane."

I look over at the bearded man and se just grumbles.

"Stigandr."

Then, I look over to the woman and she waves at me.

"My name's Ayu."

I look back at Shane and stand up.

"Alright, I expect answers, now."

"Alright, I understand. You might want to sit down, it's a pretty long story."

Everybody sits down around a table in the center of the room and Shane starts to tell the story.

"You all have heard the story of the Old Brother and the Young Brother. But after they had left us, new gods moved in to take their place, not those of simply creation and destruction, but those of every aspect of life. And with every generation, each god chooses a Champion if their own, with hopes that their Champion will rise up and become the best around. I seem to be a prophet for these Champions, I see visions of possible Champions."

Shane then stops his and sighs deeply before continuing.

"War is coming, unlike any war of our lifetimes. This is no longer about man against Grimm. The gods are furious, and they are about to set fire to this world, using every man, woman, and child they can to win. I believe if we get all of the gods Champions together, we may be able to stop this war. Be able to turn the tides of fate. And that starts with you,
Y/N."

"Wait, you're saying I'm one of these Champions?"

"Yes, specifically Poseidon's Champion, god of the ocean."

"So I was born to be his champion?"

"Yes, you were. We need to find the other Champions, but it will be hard, we will need support. That is why I ask you to go back to Beacon, we'll need the help of all Huntsmen and Huntresses to be prepared for what is to come."

I then started to have flashes in my head of what happened back at Beacon. Pyrrha, Jaune, everything, but I also remember my friends.

"Alright, I will do it."

"Great, now, I already know of some Champions at Beacon you might know. Do you know anyone by the names of Dawson, Yhorm, or Selena?"

End Of Chapter