Part 9: Viking Death March

Y/N POV
"But Y/N!"

"I SAID I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DEAL WITH RIGHT NOW, NOW LEAVE ME ALONE BEFORE I FINISH THE JOB!"

Pyrrha takes a hesitant step back, grabbing on to her now metal hand, before my team and I enter the elevator. After a while of silence, Dawson finally speaks up.

"You know, with that new hand, Pyrrha reminds me of a guy I knew. Bash? Lash? Something like that, has this really cool rhyming nickname. Kind of an asshole, but cool."

Selena looks at him, confused.

"Why are you telling us this."

"Honestly, I don't know, just thought I should say it."

As he finishes his sentence, the door to Ozpin's office opens and he greets us.

"Hello, Ogneus, I had a feeling you would come back somehow."

"I'm not here for small talk, Oz. Something big is coming, and I need your help."

Ozpin sighs slightly and leans over his desk.

"So you've finally heard of Salem?"

"What? No. Something bigger then Grimm, and whoever 'Salem' is."

I explain the story of the gods and champions to him.

"Impossible, I've been around for a long time, and I would of noticed if something that big would be going on."

Just as he finishes, an emergency report shows up on Ozpin's desk.

"Attention citizens of Remnant. This an urgent message. There seems to be a large mass of people moving from Atlas to Vale, killing everyone in their wake. We urge you, if you are in the way of this death march, move to a safer area now."

The broadcast moves to footage of this "Death March", zooming in on one individual with a large hammer, seeming to be leading the charge.

"I am Björn, Champion Of Thor! We have come to bring order to this world!"

The video cuts after a large crashing hits the bullhead. I look back at Ozpin.

"Do you believe me now, it's only a matter of time before more rise."

Ozpin stays silent before sighing.

"I think I can help."

End Of Chapter

PLEASE READ
Sorry if this feels rushed, because it was. Since schools done, I should be able to focus on this more, but I'm running out of ideas for this. If anyone can help with ideas, please tell me, I could probably mention the people who helped me in a chapter. But please help. (Also I put a reference to my possible new book in this chapter, see if you can spot it.)