Part 3: The New Guys

Y/N POV

I was right, this place isn't that bad after all. Except for some of my classmates and that one teacher that only talks about himself all day, but it could be worse.

"Can Ogneus report to Headmaster Ozpin's office?"

Dammit.

Timeskip

I used the elevator to Ozpin's office, and once I was all the way up I was greeted by him and three different people.

"I'm glad you could make it, Ogneus. I'd like to introduce you to your new teammates."

"Teammates? Who the hell said I wanted teammates?"

"Everyone in this school has teammates, you will get used to it. Now, introduce yourselves." Ozpin said, gesturing to the other three people. The first person to walk up to introduce himself was a very, large, to say the least, person with a strange demon mask and a giant spiked bat on his back. (Oh you already know who it be.)

"My name is Dawson, but most people just call me Shugoki. Don't ask me why, but they do." Dawson reaches out his hand for a shake, seeming a lot more friendly then his appearance would suggest. I shake his hand and give him a smile.

"Nice to meet you, Dawson."

The next person that comes up was a woman wearing almost all black wielding a shortsword and a large shield. (You probably know who this is too.)

"My name is Selena, good to meet you."

You could tell instantly by her tone and looks, she is what most people call an "emo chick".

"Good to meet you too."

The last person to come up was, who I can only describe, as a skyscraper of a man with a sword almost as tall as myself. (Tall man hours)

"I am Yhorm. I hail from the highlands."

"The highlands of where?"

"The highlands."

Definitely not the talkative type. 

"Well, uhh, nice to meet you."

All of my new teammates line up next to me and we all face Ozpin, who has risen from his chair and is now in front of his desk.

"From now on, you four shall be known as team ODSY (pronounced Odyssey, I tried), led by Ogneus. You are all dismissed."

Before anyone could take a step, Dawson pulls us all into a giant bear hug, some a lot less thrilled about it then others.

"I'm so glad we are all a team now! We're gonna be the best around!"

Damn, what have I gotten myself into?

End Of Chapter

(FYI I named the Shugoki after myself bc he is my boy anyways GOODBYE)