Part 8: Pressure

There it was, Beacon, I didn't think I'd see this place for a long while, but here I am, with nothing but my armor, weapon, and a note reading "Selena- Nemesis, Dawson- Kumbhakarna, Yhorm- Odin, inform Ozpin of threat."

As I walk through the front courtyards, I receive surprised looks from everyone I pass, until a hear footsteps coming up from behind me, very loud and heavy footsteps.

"OOOOGNEEEEUSSSSS!!" I hear a familiar voice yell before I get tackled and almost crushed by the big man himself.

"Nice to see you too, Dawson." I struggle to get out as I see the others walk up behind him.

"We thought you were dead! How did you survive that fall?" Selena asks.

"Yeah, about that, I have quite the story to tell you guys." I say as I get up and start walking to my old dorm room. "Quite the story indeed."

Time skip bc I don't want to explain the story again

"So, you're saying we're pretty much badass demigods that need to save the world from the actual gods?" Yhorm asks.

"Yeah, pretty much, and I even know who you guys are champions to."

"Alright then, spit it out already." Selena says as I pull out the note I was given.

"Alright, first, Selena, you are the Champion Of Nemesis, Goddess Of Retribution, not allowing anything to go unpunished."

"Hmph, I like her already." She replies.

"Me next!" Dawson asks excitedly.

"Alright, Dawson, you are the Champion Of Kumbhakarna, the Sleeping Giant, who was so intelligent and unchallenged, some other gods had to tie his tongue so instead of asking for what he wanted, he just asked for sleep, cursing him to sleep for six months and wake just to eat everything in his path."

"Well, that definitely sounds like me, except for the whole tongue tying part."

"Finally, Yhorm, you are the Champion Of Odin, God Of Knowledge, Death, and a couple other things, also being the father of Thor, God Of Thunder."

In response, Yhorm just nods and smiles slightly.

"This is, a lot of stuff to take in though, Ogneus," Dawson says, "How can we ever hope to do this?"

"We will make it in the end, we just need to find the other champions. Now, I have to warn Ozpin of the threat, if anyone Knows how to find the other champions, it's him."

"We shall come with you, people do not like you here anymore ever since you-"

"Yes, yes, I know," I interrupt Yhorm. "Fine you guys can come with me, but stay quiet, we don't need to draw attention to ourselves."

We exit the dorm room and slowly make our way to Ozpin's elevator, dodging the sight of some members of team RWBY and JNPR on our way there. When we make it to the elevator, before I can press the button, I hear another familiar voice, one that I never wanted to hear again.

"Y-Y/N? I thought you died."

"Trust me, Pyrrha, I wish I did"

"But I have more important shit to deal with."

End Of Chapter

(I told ya'll I was working on another one.)