Part 4: Willing To Die

Y/N POV

"I don't think you understand, if we get lost in Atlas, I will be the last to die. More fat to protect me." Dawson said, arguing with Yhorm about something.

"Untrue, I grew up in the Highlands, I would survive longer."

"YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TOLD US THE HIGHLANDS OF WHERE!"

"Both of you, shut your mouths." Selena butted in. "Have any of you heard what is happening today?"

We all shake our heads in unison.

"Ozpin have called the parents of all the students to come to Beacon today, some sort of stupid 'parent day'. I actually think they're showing up now."

We all look out of the window of our dorm to see a giant bullhead unloading tons of people, some of the students already running up to them. Immediately, Dawson runs out of the door.

"I finally get to see my family again!"

Everyone else, including me, just look at each other, confused, and walked out.

Timeskip

Once we walked out, my other teammates almost immediately found their family. After a long time, I was almost ready to give up, until I finally spotted Archidamos in the crowd.

"Archidamos!"

He looked over to me and smiled.

"Ogneus! It is so good to see you again."

After our greeting, my other teammates came over with their parents.

"This is your father?" Yhorm asked.

"Yes, I am his guardian." Archidamos replied.

After introductions to my teammates and their family, they departed and left me and Archidamos. That was, until, I saw Pyrrha and my, so called, mother.

"Archidamos, I have a plan."

"What is it, my child?"

"See them?" I said, pointing over to them. "That is my old family, I think now is my time for revenge."

"Is that wise? How do you know nobody else will stop you?"

"Trust me, I made a deal with Ozpin. I can challenge whoever I want to a duel, our way." I said, pulling out the aura-cancelling bracelets.

"Then go, fulfill what you think is right."

I then slowly walk up to Pyrrha and my mother and just stand next to them, until Pyrrha finally asks why I'm there.

"O-Ogneus? Where is your family?"

"Trust me, I am in the right place, sister."

They both then look at me in disbelief.

"Y-Y/N?" My mother says.

I then take off my helmet, Pyrrha finally recognizing the features for the first time. But before she could say anything, I slap the bracelets on both me and her.

"Pyrrha Nikos, former sister and abuser, I challenge you to a duel to the death." I announce as I pull out Poseidon's Wrath and point it at her.

"It doesn't have to be like this, Y/N." Pyrrha answered, pulling out her weapons.

"Oh, trust me, it does."

I quickly run up to her and try to get a stab on her, but she dodges to the side, but before she can react, I quickly uppercut her with my shielded hand and catch her off guard. I try to get her in the stomach but she blocks it and stabs me in the side with her spear. She tries to go for another hit but I dodge to the side and get her in the shoulder. She then tries to throw her spear at me but I reflect it with my shield. Then se just sort of, stands there, seeming confused, so I take the opportunity to rush her and take her by surprise, pinning her foot to the ground and punching her in the face, knocking her down.

"W-Why is my semblance not working?"

I pull Poseidon's Wrath from her foot and put a foot on her chest, leaning down to talk to her.

"No aura, no semblance, simple math. Now, for the main event."

I then lift Poseidon's Wrath above her head and-

End Of Chapter