Part 2: Initiation

"So why did you name your weapon Poseidon's Wrath?"

"Can it do anything special?"

"Can it turn into a gun?"

"Why is the shield so small?"

"Is Ogneus your real name?"

"Do you ever shut the hell up?" Y/N finally retaliated against the constant bombardment of questions from Ruby.

"Both if you stop fighting, we're here." Weiss said as they neared Beacon Academy.

"I never thought I'd see a bigger place then the arena." Y/N said to himself

"You get used to it." Blake said.

As everybody exits, they walk across the courtyard until four guys walk up to Y/N and smirk at him.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I am Ogneus, Champion Of The Ring. Who are you?"

"I'm Cardin, but you can just call me sir." Cardin says with a smirk. Y/N just turns to the others and laughs.

"Wow, what a dickbag, am I right?"

"How about you say that to my face!"

Y/N simply turns back to Cardin, his face hidden by his helmet. "Sorry, no can do. But I have something else that can go to your face." Y/N then swiftly delivers a right hook right to Cardin's jaw, knocking him down and out in one hit.

"You three have anything to say?" Y/N says, turning to the rest of team CRDL, who simply pick up Cardin and run away.

"What's what I thought. Anyways, let's get going, not getting any younger." Y/N continues to walk to the main building as the others trail behind him in amazement.

Timeskip

"I would like you to join Beacon."

"Hold on, what?" Y/N replies to Ozpin in confusion.

"I want you to join Beacon, as a student."

"Alright, I'll bite, but on two conditions."

"Let's hear them."

"One, I will be able to leave the campus at any time, no questions asked. And two,"

Y/N then pulls out two of the aura cancelling bracelets from the arena.

"If anybody disrespects me, or if I just feel the need, I will be able to slap one of these things on them, and fight them to the death."

Ozpin thinks for a couple seconds, before stating, reluctantly.

"Welcome to Beacon, Ogneus."

Timeskip

Y/N POV

Finally, my initiation. Due to me joining midway through the year, mine will be different from the others. Ozpin states from over the intercom that I will be fighting a student for my initiation, and how it already feels like home, arena and all.

"Ogneus, please choose who you would like to fight."

Without hesitation, I point Poseidon's Wrath at Pyrrha.

"Her."

"Are you sure, that is one of our highest ranking students."

"Yes, I am sure."

After a couple minutes of waiting, Pyrrha finally comes into the arena and our auras pop up on a holographic screen.

(Probably play the song up top now)

"Are the contestants ready?"

"Yes." Pyrrha states, getting into a fighting stance.

"Yes." I state, getting into my fighting stance, and thinking to myself.

"I know I can't kill you now, but I will make you hurt."

"Fight!"

As the buzzer goes off, Pyrrha lunges at me with her spear but I dodge out of the way, stabbing her in the side slightly as she flies by. Trying to use her recovery time to my advantage, I run towards her and jump into the air, trying to bring Poseidon's Wrath down onto her, but before I can hit, she transforms her spear into a rifle and shoots me out of the air, causing me to fall onto my side and she pins me down. I use my shielded hand to punch her in the face and as she's disoriented, I throw her off of me and stab her hand into the ground with Poseidon's Wrath. As I finally get all the way back onto my feet, she kicks the back of my knee, causing me to kneel down, and she un-pins herself, and tries rushing me with her spear again. I quickly grab Poseidon's Wrath again and use it to flip her over my head. As she falls to the ground, I bring Poseidon's Wrath above my head, ready to finish the job when.

"Time!"
(Stop song)

I slowly look up at the screen to see that her aura is in the red as mine is barley in the yellow. I stab Poseidon's Wrath into the ground next to her and whisper to her.

"You are lucky this time, Pyrrha. But don't worry, I'll finish the job next time."

I grab my weapon, leaving her on the ground, confused, as I hear the crowd screaming my name at my accomplishment.

"Ogneus! Ogneus! Ogneus!"

"Well, maybe this place won't be that bad after all."

End Of Chapter

(Come on guys, I need more votes for the shits. So far I've gotten one team recommendation and one love interest, which is Yang. I would appreciate more ideas. Anyways, goodbye for now.)