Chapter 4: Bangtan Boys' V with Tara?

~Luhan's POV~

I arrived at Bangtan Boys' studio earlier. I watched them dance from outside. Tara was dancing gracefully. She is smokin hot. They were training for the Boy In Luv mv. Then there's this one part of the dance that made my heart pounded like a crazy person. I'm not sure wether its V or Jungkook, I haven't have the chance to meet up with them. Either both of them were walking towards Tara, biting his lips. When he approched Tara, his face was inches away from her's. He then stroked her hair. He was about to kiss her but then the music ended. Meaning to say that the they wouldn't kiss at all in this dance. Woah that's a relieve. They took 5 so it seems like those BTS were praising her. Her face was all red, blushing to be exact. She was smiling like a dork. She didn't do any of that when Exo was praising her and all. Ahhh, jinjja. Annoying. Then I saw her with I don't know if its V or Jungkook, sitting next to each other on the floor at the corner of the room. She was a.. having a really pleasure talk with him. As usually, talk, laugh, making jokes, the guy does his moves. Urghh, he's getting on my nerve. He was about to put his hand on Tara's face. She seems to let him do it. That's when I barged in. "Annyeong, Luhan imnida. I'm the voice of Exo." I said. I didn't even thought what I was doing. Pabo -_- They seemed surprised. Ofcourse they would. "Oh, annyeong hyung. We're Bangtan Boys." their leader started to introduce themselves to me. "And the one at the corner of the room with one of our dancer is V. We look up for Exo. They're great." "Kamsahamnida" Oh so he's V. "What brings you here hyung?" that guy 'V' asked. "Ahh, I'm here to pick up Tara. You guys have finished your training, am I right?" I answered. I see that Tara is packing up her things. "Ahh yes hyung. Tara is a wonderful dancer. She brings happiness to each of us" V said. "Yes I know." I put on a fake smile. Then Tara walked towards me with all her things. "You ready?" she asked me. I nodded. "Annyeong oppa. I had a great training today." she put on a smile. V came towards her and.. hugged her?! What in the world is happening between both of them?! Aigyoo. He then let her go and said his' goodbye. We then walked to the car. There was silence in the car till I asked her " So you and that V guy, are something eh?. "Huh, uhh nope we're just uhh friends. My past friend." she answered. " Tsk. Yeah. Could be more than friends." Wait why am I beng sarcastic! "Excuse me but do you have problem with me being friends with guys?" now she's being saecastic. Ahh, Luhan you're a pabo! Now she's mad. "Eermh, mianhae." I looked at her but she just kept looking out the window. Wait, am I dreaming? I could see the mirror reflection's of her's. Her eye's pupils are turning.. RED?! Should I ask her. I just made her mad so I think maybe I should just err.. stay quiet?.. Okay.

~Tara's POV~

Me and those BTS were doing our last part of dancing. This is where V walk towards me and act like he wanted to kiss me but didn't. Afterwards, we took 5. I can sense that Luhan is outside the door. Tsk, sorcery's sense. V gestured me to seat at the corner of the room so I followed him. " So how is everything? Have you learn to control it.. your powers?" V asked. " Ermh, yeah kinda. But I kinda hurt Chen a few days a go." I replied. " Aigyoo, this girl. Wait, is it Chenchen from your childhood friend?" he said. " Yeahh. Hey since when did you suddenly went into this immortal world? I thought you hate humans?" I'm being sarcastic. "Yeah, but its not fair if its just you who goes in this world. I had soo much fun with you since you came back to our world a few years ago." he was about to brush my face. "Yeah me too. " I replied. Then I heard someone barged in the our room. "Annyeong, Luhan imnida. I'm the voice of Exo" Luhan said. He then talked to the other members while I was packing up my things. I then walked towards him and asked if he's ready to go. I said my goodbyes to the boys then V hugged me. "This guy seems to like you. Bye sweetheart." V whispered. I went into the car and the flashbacks at school came into my mind.

Flashback at school 

I was at my locker when I felt cold breeze brushed my skin. I know this is not good and lots of bad things keeps happening since she came in. Yes, she, Bomi. "Hey there darling" someone said. This voice seems familiar. I turned around and its Bomi. "Well, well. What do we have here. Its been 3 years since we haven't met, you've forgotten about me already. Wow that's sad" she walked towards me. "You look confused. Let me remind you with this sentence. ' On you're sixteenth birthday, you're going to be claim by the dark'. Now do you remember me dear" she pushed me to the wall. Now I remember, she's the evil creatures, wanting to claim me cause she said my power was unique or something. My guardians took care of her, I don't know what they did to her but didn't see her since then. "You? What are you doing here?" I asked. "That immortal of yours, now what's his name again, ummm, Chanyeol. He's tasty." she licks her lips. "What did you do to him! Leave him alone, this situation of our's have nothing to do with him!" I yelled. "Whatever" she then walked away.

I'm seriously not in a good mood right now thinking of what happened at school. I'm worried if something happened to Chanyeol. I'm mad but I really need to control it so I won't hurt Luhannie. My eye's pupils are turning red so I turned and faced outside the window. " So you and that V guy, are something eh?" Luhan broke the silence in the car. "Huh, uhh nope we're just uhh friends. My past friend." I answered, not looking at him. " Tsk. Yeah. Could be more than friends." Is he being sarcastic? "Excuse me but do you have problem with me being friends with guys?" like I said, my mood wasn't good. I knew I shouldn't have said that. Urghh, I feel guilty now. "Eermh, mianhae" he faced down. I didn't look at him or even talk to him cause my eye colour are turning red and my voice might sound really scarry. I decided to take a nap in the car to calm me down. After 20 minutes, I heard someone calling my name gently while stroking my hair. I opened my eyes and it was Luhan. His angel-like face is just too cute and he smiled like heaven. "We have arrived. Kaja?" He asked sweetly. I nodded.