Chapter 9: Flashbacks

~Chanyeol's POV~

"So it's been 2 days since she's in a comma...." I said to my seat mate, Bomi. Should I uh- call her my girl? "Awh, she'll be alright." she pats my shoulder and acted like she don't give a damn. Whutttt? Things changed back at our dorm when she's not there anymore. I miss her though. Not like the lovey dovey miss, but friends. I shouldn't develop any feelings for her as I like Bomi. After school, I asked Bomi if she wanted to visit Tara with me. "Ermh? Tara? Uh, aniya. I have uh- things after school" Bomi said. Is there something going on between Tara and Bomi. "Erm, alright then" I walked away. Bomi pulled me in for a kiss. Ohh~ it's our first kiss. I blushed like hell. "Ehem, Channie-ah, we don't have time. Kaja" Luhan pulled my hand. I pulled from the kiss and said goodbye to Bomi. "Hyung, it's our first kiss" I said to Luhan. "Aren't you with Tara." he looked infront, still walking. "Nawh, she's just a friend" I answered. Luhan looked surprised. Wait, what am I saying? "Kaja, hyung" I said.It's just me and Luhan visiting Tara this time. When we arrived at the hospital, there's this boy inside Tara's room. Wait, who is this guy? Tara's boyfriend? Then I saw Luhan walked towards him. He was gonna give him a punch?! Oh wait no, they're bro-fisting. Ok I don't even know if the word 'bro-fisting' even existed. I was lost. Looking at Luhan for him to give me an explanation. "Oh, Chanyeollie, this is V from Bangtan Boys. Remember Tara used to dance with them?" he gestured me to greet V. "Ouh, annyeong, Chanyeol imnida." I said. "Annyeong hyung. V imnida" he bowed. "What are you doing here?" Luhan asked him. "We just heard that Tara lost lots of blood. Without her, dancing is no more fun" he pouted. I guess 'we' are the Bangtan Boys. "So I'm here to donate blood for her" V smiled. What? Wait but Tara's blood is different. How can he has the same blood type as Tara's? "V, I thought Tara's blood is different and it's hard to find?" I asked. "Well yeah, she's lucky to have me as her friend. We have the same blood type. I'm just waiting the nurse to call me" he said.  Luhan and V were talking while I was sitting next to Tara. I looked at her. She's beautiful. She's uhh-... different...from Bomi. That's for sure. I don't know how this girl can look so innocent and angelic when at home she's like.. schmfttt. 

Flashbacks

First flashback:

I just got home from my date with Bomi. I opened the door and saw Tara moving heavy boxes. She looked relax anyway. "Oh hey Yeollie!" she walked towards me and gave me a hug. I wasn't comfortable with her hug so I didn't hug her back. She surely knew that I didn't like that friendly hug of hers so she let go. "Need help with those boxes?" I asked when she stacked up all 4 heavy boxes and carried in to the other room. "Aniya. Hey there's some tea and snacks in the kitchen. I made it myself" she said. "Ahh, ne." I answered.

Second flashback:

I was walking pass the school's gym after school. Then I saw a girl punching a punching bag so hard. At first I thought she was a guy cause she punched it real hard. I look closer and it's Tara. Woah, is it true? She looked so hot with hot sweats rolling down her body. I starred at her. Then she make this one hard punch till the punching bag was torn and it fell down. Now that's something you don't see everyday.

Third flashback:

Exo and Tara had free time that night so we decided to gather aroung the living room and play truth or dare. It was Xiumin's turn. "I dare Tao, our martial art, to give Chen a low kick" he smirked. "Wait . Aniyaa~ I don't want Tao!" Chen said when Tao was getting ready to do what he was asked. "Alright fine, fine. Then girly Chen should be kicked by Tara." Everyone laughed when Xiumin said that. "Aniya!! Not Tara" Chen shouted. "Ouh come on Chen. She's just a girl!" I said. "Fine. Tara please be gentle?" Chen begged Tara. We all laughed like a paboo. Tara and Chen took they're place. "1, 2, 3!" Suho hyung said. Tara kicked him and Chen fell down on his knees. "Ouchhhhh!!!" Chen screamed. We knew it was painful cause by the sound Tara's kicked produced was really loud. 

"Mr. V, we are ready for you." the nurse came in our room. V nodded and followed her. "V, fighting!" Luhan said to V. "Is she gonna be alright, hyung?" I asked Luhan. "Ofcourse she will" Luhan smiled while stroking Tara's hair.