Chapter 26: Darkness

*Overdose is playing*

"1,2,3,4. 1,2,3,4. Turn, jump,turn, stop" I stopped dancing. The music ended. Think that's enough for today. I was in SM's practice room, obviously practicing some dance step. I walked to couch provided and grabbed my drink. I was really thirtsty so I quench my thirst by drinking some bubble tea. Yehet yehet. Yah, suddenly Sehun came up into my mind -_- I sat alone in the silence. Could even hear ringing in my ear. I stared myself in the mirror, gotta loose some weight. Aish, my thigh it looked like Xiumin's cheek. "Tara" Someone whispered. Huh, who's that? "Ne?" I answered. After a few seconds without anyone answering, I called out, "Anybody here?". Then I remembered, this practice room is in the basement and the door could be heard if someone's coming in. There's only one way to come in and get out. Or maybe I didn't hear someone come in? But it was silence just now, ofcourse I'd hear. Shivers. I was starting to get goosebumps when I felt cold air slightly brushed against my skin. I glanced through the mirror. Yah! What's that! There's a girl with long hair standing at the corner of the room. I turned behind and looked but there's no one. I grabbed my bags and went out of the room. On my way to the elevator, I kept hearing someone calling my name. Before going to the elevator, there's this one door that I need to open. I pushed the handle down. It's stucked! "Tara~ kukukuku" I heard someone whispered from my left. I turned around and found a lady stood infront of the practice room's door. "e-e-e-ekkkk" She makes that the grudge sound. I pushed down the handle lots of time. Struggling to get out from the basement. I looked back again and the lady's gone. I was searching for her. "Tara~" I heard someone called me again. Then, I saw the lady, on the floor, crawling towards me with her hair covering her face. This won't do, I guess I'm stuck. I was really scared. Exit. Exit sign! I remebered that I could use the floor. I ran to the exit floor. As I opened the door then "TARA!!!!!!" A lady was standing infront of the door with her mouth wide open screaming my name. "Yah! Get away from!" I had to use my powers. I threw my fireball that I learnt with V. I climbed up the stairs then I felt someone grabbed my leg. I fell down and hit my face. Scars. I had scars on my face -_- I looked down and that lady was holding my leg. "Get off of me you ugly little beast!" I pushed her and ran away. I don't know why but the stairs were a lot more than before. I kept going up but I can't find the first floor. Then , *BAMM* I hit my head on the floor when someone pushed me. "Yakanamahata~~" I heard someone chant. "Uhhh~" I held my head. I was in pain. I sat in the corner hugging my knees. "What do you want from me?!" I yelled. "You. Darkness. We're gonna claim you." Someone replied. "Leave me alone!" I said. "Hakanamaya~" Someone chanted. That's it. I gave up. I'm tired. I kept on hugging my knees, crying. I wondered, if I'm being claim by the darkness, will it be worser than this situation?

~Chanyeol's POV~

"Yah, where is she?" Luhan asked. Lately, Luhan and I had been talking to each others. Well, kinda. We talked but not as fun as before. He usually talks when I ask him or when he needs something. I don't know what's wrong with him. "Yeollie, we're gonna run late. Can you go find her?" He asked. "Ah, ne" I walked to the lift. After about 20 minutes of stopping at every floor, I still couldn't find her. Yah, where is she? I tried calling her phone but she won't answer. Wait, I haven't checked the basement yet. I pressed the elevator button but it had been for 5 minutes already and the door hasn't open. Guess I'll have to use the stairs then. I walked down the stairs to the basement. It was really tiring cause I was from the 6th floor. As I was a stair before the basement, I heard a female voice crying. "....................." I was ... I don't know what I was feeling.. Scared? Maybe.. Yahh, is it a ghost? God help me. I guess I'm not going down then. I'm pretty sure that Tara won't be there. Wait.. What if she's in danger? But that crying sound really creeped me out. Aish, be a man Chanyeol! I gathered up my guts and went down. Omo, it's Tara? I grabbed her hand. "Tara?" I called out her name thrice till she look at me. "Chanyeol?" I saw her eyes, swollen from crying too much I guess. "What happened?" I was worried. "Umm, nothing." She said. "Aniya, don't say that. You know I'm here for you. Jebal" I told her. "Guys, stop being so dramatic. We need to go now" Luhancame out of nowhere. "Tara, did Chanyeol made you cry?" Luhan asked. "Aniyo." She walked out. "What happened?" Luhan questioned me. "I don't know. When I got here, she's been crying already" I said.