Chapter 22: Back to school

~Tara's POV~

*YEHETT!! YEHETT!! OHORAT!! KKAEBSONG!!* I woke up to that sound. What in the world was that. Aigoo, it must've been Sehun and Baekhyun messing with my alarm right after the concert. Why am sleeping on the couch? I took my phone to dismiss. OH MY GOSH IT"S 7:30 A.M!! School starts at 8. must've overslept due to the tiredness as for Exo concert at Seoul.

-Flashback-

The concert ended at 1 a.m. We arrived at our dorm around 2 a.m. Then all of us gathered in the living room talking and stuffs. Sehun, Baekhyun and I were recording things then they took my phone so I just let them. We were watching anime and D.O was crying bout baseball? That weird guy.

The last thing I remembered bout last night was me sitting on the couch. I took a towel and quickly went to the bathroom. When I went out of the room, I saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol was in the kitchen, eating. "Hey you're awake" Baekhyun greeted me. "And also late!" I got into the bathroom. I had to shower for 5 minutes and I had always hated short showers. It's a good thing I arrived to school on time.

"Mr. Byun, Mr. Park and Mrs. Kim, when do you want to sit for your finals?" My class teacher asked us as soon as we seated. "We'll have our finals tomorrow" I said gladly. "What?!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol said in union. "Mianhae-yo seosangnim, we'll be sitting for our finals next week" Baekhyun said. "Alright then." The teacher said. Then someone opened our classroom door. "Mianhae-yo, I'm late" That girl walked in and sit next to Chanyeol. Obviously it's Bomi. I looked at her and she gave me a death stare. Now that would be the last thing I wanted to see. No wait, the last thing I wanted to see is Chanyeol kissing her. Oh god, look at them, talking to each other. I've always kept my feelings to myself since I don't have any girl friends to talk to. Sometimes, it is kinda burden for me. But if I can't hold it in anymore longer, I'll just go talk to Chen.

~Baekhyun's POV~

Finally, it's recess time. Tara and I walked towards Chanyeol. "Wanna go have recess together?" I asked him. He nodded. "But oppa, I thought we're gonna have recess together?" Bomi clinged her hands to Chanyeol's arm. What's the matter with this girl. Chanyeol looked like he doesn't know what to do. "Oppa, it's been a long time since I haven't been with you. I've missed you." She tighten her grip and put her head on Chanyeol's shoulder. Wow, this girl is really something. Then, Tara pulled Chanyeol's arm, the one Bomi clinged. "I'm sorry but not today. We have things to discuss" Tara said. "What things oppa?" Bomi looked at Chanyeol. "About our finals and Exo" Tara answered for Chanyeol. "Hey I'm asking my boyfriend, not you so back off!" Bomi pushed Tara. "Bomi!" Chanyeol shouted. It's the first time I hear Chanyeol shout. "Oppa~" Bomi makes her cute voice. "Mind your behaviour will you! If you're just gonna continue doing this, then I think this relationship won't work. Guys, kaja" Chanyeol walked out of the classroom. Me and Tara followed him, leaving Bomi alone. "Ugh, I'm sick of that girl" I scoffed. "Is Chanyeol gonna be alright?" Tara asked me. "I don't know. Let's just let him cool down for a while.

~Tara's POV~

We arrived at the cafe and saw Luhan waving at us. "Hey!" Xiumin greeted us. "Chanyeol you alright?" Luhan asked. "Yeah, it's nothing." He simply replied. "Luhan-oppa, Xiumin-oppa, I don't get, you guys have already graduated but why do you guys still come to school?" I asked them. "It's because they're filming 'Exo Back To School'" Sehun who was holding snacks with D.O and Kai beside him sat with us. "Why's Suho not here?" I asked. "He's too busy making money" Chen came out of nowhere. "Jinjja? Oh my god, then there must be cameras following you guys" I was surprised. "Yeah, so?" Tao said. "Then they'd air it to the fans and those fans might see me with you guys" I explained. "Ani, they only film when we're in class and playing basketball. If there is, the crew might've cut or edited that part." Xiumin told me. I nodded. "Annyeong!" Someone said. Wait, who's that. I thought all of the Exo members are here already. I looked up and saw, Bomi?! What in the- Oh my god I feel like cursing right now. "Annyeong, who are you?" Tao said. "I'm Chanyeol's girlfriend, you silly boy" She hugged Chanyeol. I guess all of us was surprise with that sudden reaction.

~Chanyeol's POV~

"I'm Chanyeol's girlfriend, you silly boy" Bomi hugged me. " Bomi, stop. People are looking." I freed my body from her hug. "What are you doing here?" Chen asked. "I'm here to apologize to Chanyeol. Oppa, mianhae alright?" She kissed my cheeks. "It's not me who you should apologize" I said to her. She looked at Tara. "Tara, mian." She said. Tara just nodded without looking at her. " Now, can you leave? We have to discuss bout Exo." I said. "Alright oppa! See you later" She said cutely. Sometimes, she just annoys me. "Hey, wanna study together later in our dorm?" Chen asked all of us who's sitting for finals. We all agreed. "Ahh, mian, I forgot I have training with BTS later." Tara said. "Ahh jinjja?! But without you, we're clueless" Sehun clinged Tara's arm. "Hey! Don't." I flicked Sehun's forehead. "What? I'm just copying what your girlfriend did to you." Sehun laughed. "Can't you skip?" Kai asked Tara. "I can't. They missed me soo much. Besides, I got to train for their new MV" She explained. "Well, I finish at 4 and it'll probably take me like an hour walk back home, so can we do it at 5?" She added. "You usually walk back home for an hour?" D.O was surprised. "Awh, poor Tara. Mianhae we never knew bout that" I brushed her hair. "Ani, it's alright. One of the BTS member would walk me home half way" She smiled. "Luhan hyung will pick you up later" Chen said. "Andwae. Gwaenchana" She insisted. "It's alright Tara, I don't have any schedule anyway" Luhan said. "Don't. I'm used to walking back home" She said.

~Tara's POV~

"Huhh, huhh, huhh" I panted so hard. "Here" Jin handed me a bottle of water. "Kamsa" I thanked him. "So when are you taking your finals?" He asked. "Next week" I drank some water. Then, Jin messed and played with my hair. I looked at him weirdly. "Hyung, what are you doing" The other members were making weird faces. "Someone has a crush on Tara" Jung Kook sang. "Aniya~" Jin defended himself. "Then explain what's with the messing hair" RapMon demanded. "You all know she's cute right." He replied. "Are you saying I'm cute?" I asked him. "Ahh noona you are cute" J-hope pinch my cheeks. "Now that's too much" I slapped him lightly on his cheeks. "Ahh I think I better get going now" I packed my things. "But you usually stay longer after training" Suga said. "I know, but my friends are waiting for me." I messed Suga's hair. I've always treated them like my younger brothers. "Now who wants to walk me home today?" I asked. "Nobody? Alright then, annyeong" I opened the door. "Wait!" Someone shouted. "It's my duty today" V quickly walked towards me. Speaking of V, I've been training fire sorcery with him like every night. Thanks to him, I'm pretty good at it right now. "So how was your tour?" He asked. Probably trying to make a conversation. "Ah fine. It's tiring but fun." Then V took my hand and held it. "TaeTae-ah" I called out his name. I was kinda shocked at his sudden reaction. "What? Relax. Just consider this like what we used to do" He said. I agreed. Why would I feel uncomfortable with this, unless I too have feelings for him. "I don't get it, why SM doesn't provide you any ride" V asked. "I don't know. Maybe I'm not that important." I answered. "Not important? Well then you better come to Big Hit and we'll treat you well" V joked. "I wish. But I've signed the contract. Besides, I can't leave Exo" I said. "Yeah right, I forgot, you can't leave your precious Chanyeol" He said sarcastically. I punch him on his arm. "Stop it!" I told him. "Alright, but explain to me why don't you take the cab or bus or subway?" "The fare is high and I need to save money" I said. "You kidding me?" He grabbed my hand and pull me to the sidewalk. He raised up his hand and called for a cab. "V, don't. I didn't bring my money" I said when he pulled me into the cab. "It's my treat" He smirked. After 45 minutes, we finally arrived at my dorm. "Wait here." I said to V. I looked around. Usually Luhan would play basketball at the court at this hour. Where is he? "Lay oppa!" I shouted. He turned at me. At first he didn't recognize, maybe cause we're not that close. "Oh, annyeong" He greeted me. "Do you have some money I could borrow? I'll pay you back when I get my paycheck" I asked him. "Arasso" He reach for his right pocket and gave me money. "Gomawa" I thanked him. I ran back to V. "Here, your ride back home" I gave him him. "What? You don't need to." He insisted on taking it. "Urgh, you don't have to play that game right now" I said and give the money to the driver. "Annyeong. Be home safe" I said my farewells. I told him that I won't be training for fire sorceries anymore as I wanted to focus on studying. I walked back to my dorm. "Hey Tara you're here! Grab a book and teach us" The boys said.