Chapter 11: Chanyeollie~

~Tara's POV~

I just got home from training with Bangtan Boys. They actually told me not to come for training as my condition wasn't really that stable. But I insisted. I opened the door and saw Chanyeol watching the tv. "Oh hey" he said to me emotionless. "Hey" I smiled. I knew he's in love with Bomi but, I really like him. "There's some food I bought in the kitchen" he pointed out the food. I nodded. I sense that something's wrong with him. I sat beside him and asked what's wrong. "Ermh, no big deal. Me and Bomi got into a fight. That's all." he replied. I then asked him what happened. He told that Bomi kinda yelled at her cause he kept asking her if she wanted to go out today. I was trying my best to be a good listener. He held my hand. "You wouldn't yell at me, won't you?" He make a puppy eyes. I just melted right away. "Ofcourse not. You're my best friend." I smiled. "Can you watch this story with me?" he asked. "Err, I uhh-" I was about to tell him that I need to finish my homework when he cut me. "Awhh, please?" he pouted. He looked so cute that it was undeniable. I nodded and surrendered. "What are we watching?" I asked him. "Titanic. Stay here, I'll go get some popcorn" He said. I nodded. We were enjoying the movie. I've never seen this movie before. I was amazed with Jack and Rose's love. They were pure. Unlike, Bomi and Chanyeol's. I shooked my head not wanting Bomi to distract my mind from the movie. "Are you alright?" Chanyeol asked while getting closer to me. We were under one blanket. Inodded and continued watching the movie. I really wanted to cry so hard when Jack wanted Rose to promise him not to die in the sea. I looked at Chanyeol, tears were rolling down his red cheeks but he didn't bother to wipe it. I cried so hard when Jack died and Rose left him and he sank deep down into the ocean. "Awh, are cying dear?" Chanyeol wiped my tears. I'm doomed. I'll catch a high fever tonight that's for sure. But it's worth it. The movie ended and I listened to the soundtrack. It was beautiful and made me cry more. Suddenly, the door opened and all of the Exo members came in except for Tao and Lay. They were surprised seeing me crying. Especially, Chen. He knew that I'm gonna catch a fever tonight. "Are you crying?" Baekhyun asked. I looked at Baekhyun and nodded. Chanyeol was ejecting the dvd from the dvd player. "Oh my, did Chanyeol hurted you?" Luhan came running and kneeled to my level. I shooked my head. I didn't like to talk much so I only use gestures if it's a yes or no questions. "Hyung, why would I wanna hurt this little princess?" Chanyeol smirked. "Then, what happened? Awhh, why's my playmate is crying?" Sehun was hugging me from my back like a little kid. Pft, maknae. "We were watching Titanic." I finally spoke up. "Ohh, yeah.. That's a sad story. I really hate it when Jack didn't climbed up onto the clock." Suho budged in. "I know right! It's like, dude the clock is soo big that it could fit two person on it." Xiumin said. Then the boys kept discussing bout Titanic and all. I was looking for Chen. Where is him? Then Chanyeol came to me and said, "Kamsahamnida".  "What for?" I asked him. "For what happened this evening" he smiled.

~Chen's POV~

After shower, I went into my room. As expected, Tara's in her bed, covering herself with two thick comforter. I touched her forehead. It's super hot. I knew she was having a high fever. Aigyoo, she just cried watching Titanic. I took some ice from the freezer and wrapped it in a fabric. Then, I put in on her forehead. That's what her so called 'mom' used to do it for her when she's in this same condition. But this time, it's quite different. I was on my bed reading my favourite comic when I heard she mumbled. I thought she was talking to me but she was sleep talking. That's weird cause usually when she's caught up in a high fever, she'd be sleeping like a dead person. Nothing could wake her up. Then, Luhan came in. He wanted to talk to me about school. Aigyoo, I wanted to tell him that this is not the best time to talk. I knew that in a few minutes, Tara would burst her powers out. I was faking listening to what Luhan was talking. I glanced at Tara and she's turning red. I was hoping that Luhan would get out but he kept babbling about school. "Ermh, Luhan hyung. I really need to sleep now.can we talk tomorrow?" I talked nicely since he's older than me. "Wait, what? But I'm not finished." He said, stopping me from pushing him out of the room. Then suddenly, blue lights were shining onto Tara. She woke up and stood beside her bed. Mumbling words that I couldn't understand. What kind of language is she using? I looked at Luhan. He seemed shocked and afraid. I looked back at Tara. She turned her head slowly, in a scary way and faced us. In seconds, she's standing right infront of us. Her eyes and clear to see that one is red and had sun shaped in her pupils while the other was normal. One of her hands had a ball of fire formed. I'm pretty sure that she's gonne strike us. "Tara!" I called her name loudly. Her eyes quickly changed back to normal. She's awake. "Huh?" she shooked her head and passed out. Luhan quickly caught her. We both exchanged looks.